~Nick Names~

Yugi-Yugi at first couldn't think of a better name then yours. But he soon thought of the nick name, "Kitten." Which you liked so it was perfect. For you, so many names came up. But after thinking about it, you decided on, "Panda Bear Cub." Such cute nick names for such a cute couple. 

Yami-Yami isn't the type for nick names. Instead, he likes to put words in front like. "Dear, sweet, or miss." Sadly for you, you couldn't think of any nick names you could use. But after learning he was once an ancient pharaoh you thought you'd use that instead. "Pharaoh, I like it." "Glad you do Yami, my pharaoh." Little did you know how much Yami really loved that nick name. 

Ryou-To Ryou, you're his sweet princess. So no nick name could be better than, "Sweetie." As for you, you loved calling him Fluffy because of his hair. But you didn't use it often because you knew how much Ryou hated that nick name. 

Seto-For Seto, he wasn't used to giving out nice nick names. But after hearing you sing, he knew he'd have to make an exception for you. He decided on the nick name, "Superstar." Because of your amazing singing voice. Meanwhile for you, you had no nick name for Seto. It didn't help that any nick name you came up with Seto would disregard very quickly. So, you don't have a nick name for Seto. 

Joey-Now for Joey, he wasn't shy about giving out a nick name. That's why he settled on the nick name, "Babe." Meanwhile, you couldn't really think of any nick names. Yet you'd call him a furry, just to see him get angry. You found it amusing to see him get upset. Though you didn't use it often, because you didn't want to upset him too often. 

Atem-Since Atem's a pharaoh, he'll eventually have to have a queen. And since he intends on marrying you someday, he couldn't think of anything better than, "Queen." For your nick name. Meanwhile, you loved calling Atem Atemy, even if Atem hated it.

Marik-Marik thought of you as a cute pet since day one, so it was only natural that his nick name for you is pet. Meanwhile, you think of  Marik as your king, so you'll occasionally call Marik your king. 

Bakura-Bakura isn't the type to give out nick names. But he will sometimes call you his cupcake, but only when no one is around. Meanwhile, you think Bakura doesn't need a nick name. Though sometimes you'll call him, "Your villain."

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry these were short. I have a lot of time today, so I'm going to update one more time and try to get my new Fairy Tail story up. That's all for now. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=