~Ending Number One: Yami~

.............Yami. Although Yugi was sweet and all, Yami just had something Yugi didn't. You couldn't quite put your finger on it, but it was something that made you love him. Looking at your phone, you realized it had been an hour. "If I don't hurry, Yami might leave thinking I don't love him!" You then rushed towards the front of the school, hoping you weren't too late. 

As you approached the front of the school, you saw Yami, standing under the same tree as when you had first met him. You then ran up to him, smile visible on your face. It wasn't until you had come up to him had he noticed you. Yami frowned. "What's wrong?" "Why aren't you with Yugi?" "Because, I want to be with you, Yami." "But how? I attacked Yugi! I don't deserve your love......" Yami said, avoiding eye contact. "Yami........We all make mistakes. I'm willing to forgive yours." You said while forcing Yami to face you. "Dear (y/n), I know I don't deserve you but, would you be willing to be my girlfriend?" Yami said while holding both of your hands in his hands. 

"Why do you think I came to you? Of course I'd love to be your girlfriend!" Both of you were smiling now. "You know something?" "What is it dear (y/n)?" "Yugi took my first kiss......." "Oh......." "But I wish my first kiss had been with you. Yami, would you mind-" You were cut off with Yami kissing you. You soon melted into the kiss. Your tongues fought for dominance, but Yami won, exploring every bit of your mouth. 

Too soon, the need for air pulled you two apart, only to kiss once more. After pulling away from your second kiss, you two embraced each other in a hug. "Dear (y/n), know that I'll always love you. And I'll always be there for you, always." "Same here." You then pulled apart, the warmth of Yami leaving you. "Well sweet (y/n), what now?" "I was thinking we could go to my place and watch a move." "Your wish is my command." Yami then picked you up bridal style, and carried you home, symbolizing the beginning of a beautiful and long lasting relationship. 

I hope you liked Yami's ending. Next will be Yugi's ending. Remember to comment, I'd like to know how I did. Don't be afraid to criticize, I can take it! That's all for now my fellow readers! =^-^=