~Ending Number Three: Both Yami and Yugi~

.........Both Yami and Yugi. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't think of having one without the other. 'I know my dream says I must choose, but I just can't. And maybe, just maybe, I won't have to.' A plan hatched into your mind. "But I need to hurry....." You then rushed to the front of the school. 

"Hey sweet (y/n)-" "Come on!" You said while dragging Yami into the city. "Where're we going?" "You'll see soon enough." Eventually You and Yami made it to the bus stop, where Yugi was waiting. His face frowned when he saw Yami. "Yugi, I need to tell you and Yami something." "What is it?" "I've realized that I can't decided. So I've decided to date both of you." "What!?!" "But if that doesn't work with you two, I completely understand." "We're not saying that. It's just, I've never heard of a girl dating two guys." "But if that's what you want dear (y/n), I'm willing to play along." "As am I." "Thanks you guys!" You said while hugging them both. 

"Shall we go watch a movie at my place?" "Sure, sounds fun." "As you wish Miss (y/n)." "Then let's go!" You said while dragging both of them to your house. You realized that dating two guys would result in many fights, but it'd be worth it. Maybe one day you'll be able to chose one, but for now, choosing both seemed like the best option. And thus, your romantic life began.

Hope you enjoyed this ending. Sorry if you didn't. I don't think I'll be able to get every ending up today, and I apologize for that. I'll try to get up as much as I can. See you later my fellow readers! =^-^=