~When It's Your Time Of The Month~

I'm finally back! I'm so sorry for making you wait so long. I have a bit to talk about so please read the bottom after the story. I know you've been waiting for a while so I'll just get to the story now. 

Yugi-"Hey Yugi?" "Yes?" "Can I have some ice cream?" "Why do you need to ask?" Being the emotional wreck you were when you were on your cycle, you broke into tears. "W-Why m-must y-you b-be s-so m-mean!?!" You chocked through sobs. Yugi was startled at your sudden change in emotions. "Fine, sorry, you can have ice cream." You suddenly stopped crying. "Yay!" You said while rushing into the kitchen to get some (Favorite flavored) ice cream. Later, Yugi asked Tea about it and soon understood everything. 

Yami-You moaned in pain. You felt like you were dying. 'Why must I go through this every month?' You thought. You had told Yami to stay away because of, "Personal needs." But being the curious and over-protective boyfriend he is, he came over anyway. "(y/n), what's wrong? Are you feeling sick again?" Yami said while rushing over to you. "It's a girl thing." "Oh...." Yami then left and came back with chocolate. "I've learned that in the modern world, that if a women is having a hard time, to give her chocolate." "Thanks!" You said while nibbling on the chocolate. "Anything for my sweet (y/n)."

Ryou-Ryou, having lived with a female cousin at one point in his life, was completely prepared for when your time came. As soon as you started having cramps, he stocked up on treats and junk food. He had your favorite movies selected on Netflix. Lastly, he had a heating pad in case your stomach decided to cramp up. When you came over, you were shocked. Ryou had everything set up for you. Let's just say, you spent a lot of time there the next few days. 

Seto-At first, Seto was confused with your weird changes in emotions, food cravings, and cramps. But once you explained everything to him, he spent lots of money to make sure you were happy. "Thanks Seto." "Just let me know when it's over, okay?" "Don't worry, you've notice the difference. Now, where's my (Favorite Food)?" Seto sighed. He didn't like this demanding side of you. He couldn't wait till you were back to your sweet self. 

Joey-"I want ice cream!" "But you've already had three ice cream (Cones/Bowls)." You then started crying. "I want more!" "Fine!" "Yay!" You said while giggling. "You know, babe, you're kind've acting like a child." "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A CHILD!" You exclaimed, right in Joey's face. Poor Joey, he had no idea what was going on. Later, when you were more calm, you explained some things to Joey, so he'd be more prepared for next month. 

Atem-You were in your bed, groaning in pain. Atem was by your side, unsure about what to do. "I really wish you had ice cream here in Egypt." "I'm sorry, what can I do to help?" "Stay with me and understand if I snap at you." "I think I can do that." "Thanks Atemy, you're the best!" "Atemy?" "That's your new nickname." "But-" "No buts!" "Oh Ra, no one will ever take me seriously again......"

Marik-You were crying a bunch, and Marik had no idea about what to do. "What's wrong?" "I-I can't f-find my p-phone!" It was in your hand. "Uh (y/n), it's in your hand." "Oh! Thanks Marik!" You then started playing a game on your phone. Marik sighed, how was he supposed to do this every month? Luckily for him, Ishizu gave him a couple tips to help with the months to come. 

Bakura-"Why the bloody hell are you crying!?!" "I want more ice cream!" "Fine! I'll get you more bloody ice cream!" "Yay!" You said while giggling. 'God, I can't wait till this is all over!'

First of all, sorry Bakura's is so short. I have some trouble writing for him. Anyway, onto the announcements. 

1-I've finished my Fairy Tail Natsu X Reader X Gray story. I'll post it when I can.

2-I've decided to write a Ryou X Reader story. Trust me, I wanted to add Bakura into it. But when I tried to do both of them, it was just awful. 

3-I have a lot more scenarios to write, yay!

And finally..............I'VE DECIDED TO ENTER THE 2016 WATTYS! I doubt I'll win, but I thought it'd be fun to enter anyways. So if you'd support me in that, I'd be overjoyed. So instead of updating more today, I'm going to go check my grammar on my previous chapters. Sorry! Tomorrow, I WILL update. That's all for now. So..........Later my fellow readers! =^-^=