~When You Annoy Him~

Yugi-Yugi wasn't the type to get annoyed so easily. But there was one thing you could do that would annoy him. What was this thing you'd do though? Simple, tease him about his height. "Come on Yugi, if you want it then come and reach it!" You said, holding his Dark Magician Card above his head. "Come on (y/n), please stop!" Yugi said while trying to reach his card, jumping up and down. After about five minutes, you'd give him his card back, because you didn't want to be too mean. Good thing Yugi forgives so easily!

Yami-There was nothing you could do to annoy Yami, or so you thought. One day while hanging out at your place, you started messing with Yami's hair, trying to flatten it out. "Stop it (y/n)!" "Never!" You playfully shouted while chasing Yami with a brush. Although you found it fun, Yami found it quite irritating. Why couldn't you just leave his hair alone? He would think this while running away from you to protect his precious hair. Yes he would always love you more than his hair. 

Ryou-Ryou was not someone who got irritated easily. One day you even tried to annoy him, and failed. Until one day, you got an idea. You walked up to Ryou all innocently, and said, "Hello Fluffy!" You could see Ryou's eye twitch. Your plan had worked! "Hello sweetie, how are you?" Wait, no outburst? Maybe Ryou just couldn't be annoyed. Little did you know calling Ryou Fluffy annoyed him to no end. 

Seto-"Hey Seto, Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" Seto had enough, so he shut you up. How? By kissing you, which soon turned into a heated make-out. Lucky you!

Joey-Now Joey, he could get irritated very easily. But he'd try to keep his cool around you. Though if you put dog ears on his head and called him a furry, he'd explode. "(y/n)!" You ran away from Joey, knowing he'd try to do the same thing to you if he caught you. And you did NOT want to be called a furry! So, you continued to run away until you lost him. Of course, the reason Joey hated this was because of Seto, who'd always tease him to no ends after you'd put the ears on his head. Poor Joey..............

Atem-You were both in the throne room, and you were bored out of your mind until......."Hey Atem.....Bother! Bother! Bother!" You said repeatedly while poking Atem over and over. Atem then pulled you in for a kiss, stopping your bothering and poking. 

Marik-You decided to annoy Marik. You knew you'd regret it later, but right now it was so worth it! You grabbed Marik's millennium rod and waved it around. "(y/n), put it down!" "Why?" Marik then gave you a death glare, scaring you. You then gave Marik his millennium rod back. Marik made you pay, by making you wash his motorcycle. What fun!

Bakura-Now with Bakura, he got ticked off very easily. But there was something you did that annoyed him to no end. And that was whistling. He absolutely hated it! You knew that, though you still continued to whistle, annoying Bakura to no end.

Sorry if some of them are short (Seto). Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Please comment, I'd appreciate it. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=