~When He Fixes You Voice~

Yugi-Hopelessness, that's what you felt. That's when Yugi knocked on the door. You answered. "(y/n), I'll have news that you'll like." You raised an eyebrow. "You remember the prize money I won from the duel monster's tournament I won a few weeks ago?" You nodded your head. "Well, it's enough to pay for your operation." You smiled, and hugged Yugi. After the surgery, you felt much better, and so did your throat. "Well, can you speak?" "Yes, thank you!" You said while giving Yugi a quick kiss. Yugi was just happy you had your voice back.

Yami-"(y/n), I think I know a way to fix your voice." You looked up, curious to hear what Yami had to say. "I don't know if it'll work, but maybe my millennium puzzle can restore your voice. Want to try?" You nodded. Yami's puzzle then began to glow. When the light went away, you didn't feel any different. "Try talking." You were afraid to talk. What if it didn't work? You then used all of your courage, and said, "Am I making noise?" You then realized you had just talked. "Seems like it worked." "Thanks Yami!" You said while hugging Yami. "Of course, anything for my sweet (y/n)."

Ryou-You awoke, memories of yesterday flooding in your mind. Tears started streaming down your face. "What will I do now?" You were shocked, had you just spoken? As you looked around, you realized you were in a hospital. "How..." "Glad to see you're awake." Ryou said while entering the room. "Ryou! How am I able to talk?" "My uncle specializes in surgeries that fix mute people." "But I thought there was no cure." "Apparently there is. And thanks to my uncle, you're cured!" "All thanks to you!" you said while hugging Ryou. Ryou hugged back, happy that you were happy.

Seto-He had finally found it, a cure for your disease. Seto would be able to hear your voice one more. All he had to do was pay for this expense amount, which he was willing to pay. He had the cure inserted as quickly as possible. "Seto, it worked!" "I'm so glad!" You two then shared a sweet kiss. "Think you could give me a performance?" "I'd love to."

Joey-"(y/n), ready to have your voice fixed?" You nodded, unsure about what he had in mind. "So, you know how Yugi's duel Kingdom's winning's paid for my sister's eye operation?" You nodded your head. "Turns out there's enough money left over to pay for your operation. (y/n), you're going to be cured!" It was almost too good to be true. You were a little scared to go into your operation, but Joey helped you be brave. And afterwards, your voice was indeed fixed. "Thanks so much Joey!" "It was nothing, really. So, want to go out to eat to celebrate?" "Sure!"

Atem-When Atem opened his eyes, your throat immediately felt different. It felt....Normal. "Go ahead, and try to talk." "As you wish." It had worked. Atem's Egyptian magic cured you. "Thanks so much Atemy!" "Anything for my Queen, anything..." "Shall we go for a horse ride to celebrate?" "If that's what you desire, then so be it!"

Marik-Marik walked up to the nurse, and forced her to show him where he could go to have you get a surgery done for your voice. She did as he instructed. He then forced the doctors to give you the surgery. "You feeling better, my Pet?" "I think so..." "(y/n), you're talking again!" It took you a while to process this. "You're right. And it's all because of you." You then gave Marik a sweet kiss.

Bakura-When you opened your eyes, you noticed the light coming from Bakura's millennium ring fading. "Try talking." You nodded. "O-Okay..." "Seems like it worked. Congrats, you can talk again." "Only because of you, thanks so much!" "Now, I think you owe me a kiss." "If I must." You then kissed Bakura, which soon turned into a hot make-out.

Malik-Using his millennium rod, Malik was able to fix your voice. The doctors couldn't understand what had happened, and declared it a miracle. Of course, you knew better, and would be forever great-full. 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if not. Don't worry, I'm working on the Gx characters. Hopefully by the end of this week, I'll have Jaden out. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=