~When You Get Kidnapped~

Yugi-You were walking home alone since Yugi wasn't feeling well and was staying home. You promised you'd visit him after school. But on your way home, you felt someone drag you into the alleyway. And that's the last you could remember. 

Yami-You decided to go on a mid-night stroll by yourself. Big mistake! Soon you ran into someone who held a rod that looked like it was made out of gold. Before you could try to run away, everything went black. 

Ryou-You woke up to feel yourself being carried by........Ryou? Wait, he looked somehow different. He had a gold ring hanging on his chest. That could only mean one thing, it was the evil spirit of the ring. But before you could scream, you felt something aim for your head. Then, you fell into a pit of darkness.

Seto-You were walking around with bodyguards (because Seto insisted). When it started getting dark, you decided to head home. Soon you heard grunts. You turned around to not see your bodyguards. You went into a sprint, but for some reason, that was the last you could remember. 

Joey-You and Joey were on a peaceful walk, when Joey went into a store to do something. After he left, you felt someone grab you from behind and drag you into the alleyway. That last you could remember was someone punching you. 

Atem-You and Atem were on a nightly horse ride (for Atem wouldn't let you go out alone). At one moment, Atem looked behind him to see you were no longer there. "(y/n), (Y/N)!"

Marik-You were about to go to sleep when you heard something crash through your window. Before you could react, you felt someone with white hair punch you. And that's the last you could remember.

Bakura-You were walking home from school with Bakura when you had to go back because you forgot something. But as you were heading there, you felt someone hit the back of your head. And that's the last you could remember.

Sorry these were so short. Hope you enjoyed anyway. Sorry if you didn't. Remember to comment on who you want me to do for a new story/one-shot. Also, my friend Polarreader0, she's created a pretty cool story called, "Yu-Gi-Oh! When Two Times Collide." It's a good story, but no one seems to have found it. Would it be too much to ask to go check it out? I'm sure she'd really appreciate more people reading it (and comments as well). That's all for now.  Later my fellow readers! =^-^=