Thirty Six;

• Dedicated to Chris

Veronica didn't approach me or Jen for the rest of the night, and she was pretty lucky because if she so much as touched Liam's arm I think Jen would've used that as a trigger to lash out on her. No matter how much she smiles in our faces, I know that Veronica is intimidated, maybe even scared, of Jen.

But when I went to bed all I could think about was Harry, I even got to the point to where when I finally did fall asleep he was even there in my dream

Right before I shot my eyes open, I was sitting at the foot of my bed going over tonight's events when the door of my bedroon shot opened. Harry stood in the doorway with an almost murderous look in his eyes staring me down. I stood on my two shaky feet furrowing my eyebrows.

"How'd you get in here?" I ask though it came out as a stutter

"You left your door unlocked, I knocked but you didn't answer." He answers making slow and short steps towards me.

I lick my lips and smoothen out my jean shorts. "Oh, well why did you come here?"

"I just want to make things clear with you and I," He finally reaches me. I gasp when he swiftly turns me around forcing my backside against his front.

He breathes heavily in my ear as his hands rest above the lineof my shorts. "You and I are together. Not you and Zayn or you and that other guy. Alright?"

I want to turn around and push him up against the wall and just slap him for still going on about this and actually has the nerve to come to my home to try and what? Claim me?

But I can't, I have no control and the capability to do so.

"Tell me you don't want anyone else but me." He says, but it doesn't come out as demanding as one would think. It almost sounded like he was pleading to me.

"But you know I do."

"I need to hear you say it." He turns me around using a much softer tone of voice.

My eyes look into his green ones that showed nothing but a bottle of insecurities. Insecurities that I wanted to know.

"I only want you Harry." I whisper.

He brushes a stray strand of hair behind my ear and grabs my chin and presses his lips to mine, he takes a step forward making my knees hit the back of the bed. He wraps his arm around my waist to bring my feet off the ground and slowly, very slowly lays me down on my bed laying between my legs.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he licks my bottom lip, I open my mouth only for him and moan feeling our tongues come into contact.

His hands cups me over my shorts making me gasp rather loudly as he presses hard aginst the area and rubs slowly.

"Harry." I breathe heavily when his lips move to my neck, biting and sucking on specific areas.

His fingers slowly unbutton my jeans, and go underneath the waistband of my panties...

And that's it, I woke up sweating with an aching feeling in my pants. I have experienced my first almost sex dream.

It wasn't too early when I woke up, this time without a vivid dream and went downstairs expecting to see Charlie watching cartoons with a bowl of cereal in the living room and my dad in the kitchen. But they weren't.

I laughed at my short memory and sat down on the couch not turning the TV on. I just wanted to enjoy the peacefulness.

My phone ringing wouldn't allow it. Harry, flashes on the screen. At first I let it ring, he was supposed to be mad at me and it really bugs me that he gets so pissed and then the next day he talks to me like it never even happened.