Fifty Four;

• Dedicated to Chris

Less than half an hour later I finally arrive at Harry's apartment complex, I unbuckled my seat belt and waited for Harry to do the same, but he didn't. He was still sleeping.

"Damnet." I gnawed my bottom lip before getting out of the car and going over to his side.

When I opened the car door his eyes began to flutter open, his green eyes appeared as he looked around with a confused expression.

"Where are we?"

"You're at home."

I grab his arm and motion for him to get out, he did but lost a bit of balance in the process so I grabbed his arm and threw it over my shoulder.

"God, you're heavy." I groan starting to help him walk to the doors.

"You're small." He counters, it wasn't that creative though.

We managed to get on the elevator and up to his floor, Harry leaned against the wall as I looked through his set of keys trying to remember which one he used for the apartment.

I recognized one of them and opened the door and then helped him inside getting him to his bedroom.

"Here, sit." I say, he sits on the edge of the bed and starts leaning back ready to lay down.

"No," I put a knee on the side of his thigh and force him to sit back up. "Sit up. If you're going to lay down you need to lie on your stomach."

"Why?" He groans.

"Because if you have to throw up in the middle of the night while you're sleeping, you could choke. Now just stay here and I'll go get you something to drink."

I get off of him and go into his kitchen finding a cup and filled it up with water. I go back in his bedroom to see him laying down, this time on his stomach.

I smile softly before walking over to his side and sitting the cup down on his nightstand. I bend at the knees looking at him.

His eyebrows were knitted together and his lips were slightly parted, he even looks intimidating in his sleep. I swipe a curl away from his broad features.

"Harry." I whisper.

"Hm?"

"Where are your painkillers?"

"Bathroom...cabinet." He mumbles.

I go inside his bathroom and open up the mirror revealing a lot of different bottles of shaving creams, shampoo, gel, pill bottles, etcetera. I find a bottle of painkillers and take out two.

"Take these when you wake up in the morning." I whisper sitting the pills down beside his cup of water.

"Hm." Was all he replied.

I sigh heavily and put a hand on his cheek placing a kiss on the side of his temple. "Goodnight Harry."

When I'm halfway to the door his voice stops me, "Stay."

"Huh?" I slowly make my way back to the side of his bed.

He opens his eyes halfway and sits up a bit. "Stay with me."

"But you said you didn't want to be near me."

"I didn't say that, I said I needed some space."

"So why-"

"I'm still pissed off, but I need you to stay with me tonight."

"That's not a good idea, I shouldn't even be here right now."

"It's already been two days, don't make me go another day without you."

How could I even refuse? Regardless to the fact that I was frustrated with his back and forth, I crawl onto the bed and he goes to lie down on his back so I could lay on his chest but I tell him no and to stay on his stomach.