Sixty One;

• Dedicated to Chris

My dad was quiet when I walked down the stairs, he mumbled a good morning but that was it.

My anger has subsided and it soon turned down to a sadness feeling, I knew I'd have to start planning for Miami because it was mid-June. I just didn't want to.

I still had unread messages from Harry, Zayn, and now from Jen. I haven't left the house or talked to anyone in three days.

I'm surprised Zayn is still even trying to come in to contact with me, I was pretty harsh to him that night.

Right now, in the middle of the afternoon I was standing in the middle of the dance studio with the single spotlight on for the last time. There was no point of keeping this place any longer, my career is over and it didn't even get to start yet.

I walked back out after standing there for half an hour and lock the door behind me with a heavy heart. I lean my back against the door looking up at the cloudless skies. A tear rolls down my cheek, but I quickly wipe it away.

This is it Chloe, just suck it up now. Things never go the way you want them to, I repeat to myself over and over as I walk away from my dance studio that I've had for a month now but it's become like a second home.

I wall down the sidewalk further and further until an all black car pulls up beside me and a furious Harry pops out.

"Chloe?" He slams the door shut and walks over to me. "What the hell? I've been calling you, we all have been calling you? Where have you been? Why didn't you answer me?"

"Harry, I have to go."

"Woah, woah," He wraps his fingers around my wrist pulling me back and laughs not believing the words that came out of my face. "Chloe, you...you don't just disappear on me for three fucking days and when I finally see you you try to walk away without even explaining yourself."

"I don't have to explain myself." I snatch my hand away.

"What's wrong with you? Come here."

"No, just leave me alone." I walk away furiously not looking back.

"Chloe, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, but I don't think you realize you have two of your best friends worried about you, Liam's asking questions just as much as they are, and you have your fucking boyfriend driving his head up the wall just waiting on a simple call from you!"

I stop my footsteps keeping my back turned to him. Going three days ignoring people that have grew on me, that care about me more than any other person is a bit fucked up.

I didn't want to talk to anybody, I just wanted to be alone for a while and figure out if what happened actually did. But I can't even use that as an excuse, I was jealous of Zayn and his road to success so I hung up on him. I ignored Jen because I knew she'd do her best to try and make me see the bright side of things when there wasn't, and I ignored Harry...I don't know why. I was acting like a horrible person and that's not fair to them.

"Hey," He coos in my ear standing in front of me now and holds my cheek tilting my head up.

His beautiful greens bore into me. "Just talk to me. Where are you going?"

"I...I'm going to see Ana, I have to give her this key back." I hold out my hand showing him the rusty key.

He looks between me and the key repeatedly. "Isn't that the key from the dance studio? Why are you giving it back to her? I thought you loved that dance studio."

"I do, more than my own home sometimes." I crack a sad smile.

"Then why are you giving the key back?"