Ninety Eight;

H A R R Y ' S    P . O . V

"Chloe, will you go to sleep? I promised your dad-"

"Look, it's those puppies we saw on my birthday. Awe, no one ever bought those poor little critters yet. Can you believe that?" Chloe pokes out her bottom lip at the puppies in the window of a pet shop.

I laugh shaking my head. She narrows her eyes at me. "What?"

"You never got rid of your accent."

"What accent?"

"Those poor little critters." I mock her in her native southern tongue.

"Well you never got rid of your British accent and you've been in America for months."

"Oh, shut up you love it. Go to sleep, you're going to wear yourself out."

"I can't," She sighs heavily looking around at the bright lights of Atlanta. "I've never seen a city so light up before, who knows what Manhattan could be like at night. I bet there's so much stuff to do and so much to see..."

I can't help but to roll my eyes because there she goes talking out of her ass again. She's only looking at the perks of New York as if the world is a big field of flowers.

"Wait, there's the university that Jen goes too." Chloe quickly points out the window ad we pass the Atlanta University on the corner of a street.

"And?"

"Can we go find her?"

"What? Now you really need to get some sleep, what's wrong with you? It's midnight, there's no way she'd be there."

She huffs and sits back against the seat closing her eyes. "This day came up so quickly and after everything that happened, after everyone left me...I don't know how to handle all of these emotions. I know I'm talking too much and I'm sorry, I'm just..."

"I understand." I speak when she doesn't find the right words to say. "Look in the backseat and grab a CD, I bet it'll calm you."

Without a second guess she reaches in to the backseat and pulls out the CD case.

with need as if it was a first aid kit. I smirked when she immediately grabbed a 3 Doors Down CD and slides it in to the CD player and finds a track. She frowns when the she skips through and it lands on Let Me Go, she changes the song again and this time it lands on Here Without You. It's obvious there isn't a damn song on this album that won't make this situation awkward. She finally goes to the song that I had her listen to the first time, Heaven. The song was so intense that it did set tension between us, but at a comfortable level.

I'm going to admit, ever since the first time I had Chloe get in my car after she got caught in the rain I enjoyed having her as a ride alone partner. Arguments, laughter, silence, and listening to music was the best part of going to our destinations.

We arrived at the airport half an hour after midnight sooner than my liking. I let Chloe grab the small bags and the rest of her things while I grab the heavier stuff.

"Oh my God." Chloe clings the pillow I gave her close to her chest as I close the trunk of my car.

"What is it?"

She doesn't say anything and stares up at the dark sky, I follow her gaze seeing what made her stand so still. A plane had just took off from it's lane descending high in to the air.

I chuckle. "That's not the scary part."

"What?"

"Yeah, the plane's going to do a loopty-loop at some point." I say before starting to walk inside the airport.