[ 19 ] DATE.

PARACOSM

MYG + PJM | DATE.

today was yoongi and jimin's 2 year anniversary. yoongi was the one planning the date so he decided to go on an amusement-

"park jimin i swear to god if you don't stop-" yoongi shut his eyes tightly as jimin kicked the wheel they were in. the ferris wheel to be exact.

"or what yoongi? you can't do anything up here you know." jimin answered teasingly.

to be exact,

min yoongi was afraid of heights.

yoongi had tears in the corner of his eyes but, he didn't let it fall. he didn't want to look weak in front of his boyfriend.

when yoongi didn't answer, jimin stopped fiddling around and looked at yoongi, who looked like he was going to faint or throw up.

yoongi opened his eyes and a tear fell. he quickly wiped it away, not wanting jimin to see.

unfortunately for jimin, he saw.

"hey. you ok?" jimin asked. yoongi could only nod in response as he was still frightened. jimin's eyes widened in realization.

"you're afraid of heights aren't you?' jimin asked. yoongi blushed. he was embarrassed. since he was always known as a person without a fear, he never told anyone about his fear. until jimin.

"m-maybe..." yoongi mumbled out. jimin smiled, knowing yoongi has a fear.

"ah... you're so cute." jimin pinched yoongi's cheeks. jimin looked out at the view of seoul.

"wah... it's so beautiful here right yoongi?" jimin asked him. yoongi didn't answer and could only stare at jimin. 

to yoongi, jimin was the most beautiful human being he has ever met. yoongi always wondered why jimin picked him out of all the other handsome korean boys out in the world. 

to jimin, yoongi was ethereal. his pale skin (which for jimin matches with his tan skin), his gummy smile, everything about yoongi he loved.

"yoongi?" jimin called out to yoongi and turned to him. yoongi immediately turned to the view, not wanting jimin to catch him staring.

of course, jimin caught yoongi staring at him.

"what? am i that beautiful to you?" jimin teased yoongi. the said boy blushed.

"you c-caught me staring at y-you?" yoongi asked. jimin just smiled as yoongi was too cute since he stuttered.

"ah... you're so cute... just enjoy the scenery would you?" jimin whined. yoongi obeyed jimin's request for now and looked at the view.

which was not jimin by the way.

"we should take a picture here don't you think yoongi? the sun is setting and it's beautiful." jimin said. yoongi fished out my phone and turned the camera on. they both posed with the sunset behind them.

the ride ended and they both decided to walk on the beach.

"today was an amazing day yoongi..." jimin mumbled as they both sat down on the sand.

"i'm glad you liked our date jiminie. i had to ask jin-hyung to help me with this," yoongi admitted. jimin laughed.

the laugh that always made yoongi feel at home.

"hey jimin?" yoongi called out. jimin hummed.

"do you think we will be together until we die?" yoongi asked. jimin looked at yoongi confusingly.

"um... yes? why?" jimin answered yoongi.

"it's just- i've seen so many people breaking up because of fights and they leave each other and it resulted in-" jimin cut yoongi of.

"stop yoongi. just stop. we will be together for the rest of our lives ok? trust me. don't think about the negative stuff ok? i promise you and i will be together forever ok?" jimin said. yoongi could only nod.

"w-we should probably be heading back now. the others might be worried about us. we promised them we'll be back before dinner right?" yoongi asked jimin. the latter nodded and they both stood up, not forgetting to brush their pants from the sand.

"i love you hyung." jimin stated. yoongi smiled.

"i love you to chimchim." yoongi said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

aahh!!! this is the first time writing a boy x boy story!! i hope this was good! sorry for not updating for 2 weeks. i was on holiday! hope you liked this imagine actually! i'll make a taekook one next!

btw, i haven't been getting any requests actually :( anyone wants any?

don't forget to comment, vote and share!

edited

(words: 709)