[ 44 ] FRIENDS TO LOVERS.

PARACOSM

KTH | FRIENDS TO LOVERS.

taehyung has been in love with his best friend, sunmi for about 2 years already; he loves her because he thinks that sunmi is really the one for him. sunmi has been with him since they were young and helped taehyung throughout his hard times.

the thing is, every time taehyung visits her house, he's always greeted by sunmi's other friend which is hoseok.

hoseok has been living in sunmi's house since forever.

taehyung used to be not bothered that the fact another boy is living in sunmi's house. but, ever since he developed his feelings towards sunmi, he feels like everything's just wrong.

sunmi seems happier with hoseok rather than with taehyung.

"m-maybe i'm just to weird that she doesn't find me entertaining anymore... am i supposed to step away from them and let sunmi be happier with hoseok?" taehyung thought.

"hey. taehyung-ah! are you even listening to me?!" hoseok snapped at taehyung.

taehyung shook his head as he snapped out of his daze. "i'm sorry, what?"

"goodness taehyung. what's on your mind lately?" hoseok asked.

"n-nothing..." taehyung mumbled.

"come on tae. we've been friends since we met in sunmi's house!" hoseok whined.

speaking of sunmi, taehyung decided to tell hoseok. "hoseok-hyung... can you promise me one thing?"

"ya sure what-"

"take care of sunmi for me, please. i'm not dying or anything. i'm just- going to be gone for awhile..." taehyung's voice cracked at the end of his sentence.

"what? where are you going?" hoseok asked, confused that taehyung suddenly wanted to leave sunmi alone.

"please just-just take care of her for me ok?" taehyung begged. hoseok nodded hesitantly, still wondering why taehyung is going to leave sunmi alone.

"hey, guys! what's with the gloomy mood?" sunmi suddenly appeared.

"ah~ sunmi... i need to leave now. m-my mom is calling for me." taehyung lied. sunmi pouted.

"but tae! we haven't finished playing fortnite together yet!" sunmi whined.

taehyung's breath hitched. he wanted to kiss sunmi so bad but he knew he would break their friendship.

"i'm so sorry sunshine... it's so important." taehyung lied again. sunmi huffed.

"fine. i'll let you go. but, you must promise me that tomorrow we can play fornite together." sunmi teasingly warned.

taehyung smiled sadly. "i-i can't promise sunmi..." and with that, he left.

-

for the past few days, taehyung has been ignoring sunmi. he stayed home all the time; besides going to school.

sunmi basically kept on asking hoseok on why taehyung keeps ignoring her but hoseok answers the same 'i don't know'.

"hoseok! it's the twentieth time taehyung ignored my calls! please! i know you know why he left!" sunmi cried.

"look. the only thing he said before he left us 2 weeks ago, was 'take care of sunmi for me please. i'm not dying or anything. i'm just- going to be gone for a while...' that's the only thing- yah! sunmi! where are you going!" hoseok exclaimed as he ran after sunmi.

"i'm going to my lover's house!" sunmi cried out. hoseok immediately stopped running and smiled to himself.

"she's going to finally confess to him." hoseok thought while smiling.

-

sunmi soon reached taehyung's house while panting.

"t-taehyung-ah! open the door right now!" sunmi exclaimed. her breath getting heavier by the second.

she heard footsteps run down the stairs and then saw taehyung.

he was a fucking mess.

his hair was shriveled, his eyes had bags underneath them, face puffy, and visible tear stains down his cheeks.

"taehyung... what the hell happened to you?" sunmi asked softly. taehyung's eyes widened.

"s-sunmi... w-what are you doing here?" taehyung stuttered. sunmi let herself in and plopped down the couch, taehyung following suit.

"tell me why you are ignoring me. tell me why you look like a mess." sunmi begged.

taehyung opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"look tae. whatever the reason is, it's fake!" sunmi said.

"so you being happier with hoseok-hyung is fake?" taehyung blurted out. sunmi rolled her eyes.

"of course it's not! i even told hoseok i have feelings for you!" sunmi exclaimed. taehyung immediately froze and his eyes widened.

"y-you have feelings for me?" taehyung muttered. he suddenly smiled and pulled sunmi into a hug, spinning her around.

"you love me? you seriously do? oh god... my wish came true." taehyung mumbled while hugging sunmi.

"yes, tae! i fucking love you! not put me down or else i'm taking back what i said!" sunmi exclaimed. taehyung immediately put her down.

"right. i'm sorry for not playing fortnite with you for the past few weeks. let's binge play fortnite ok? yeah... let's do that!" taehyung exclaimed frantically and pulled and laughing sunmi with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i hope you guys liked this imagine! sorry for not updating for so long! school work is piling up right now and i do apologize for that :D

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

edited

(words: 821)