[ 67 ] PART FOUR | HYBRID.

PARACOSM

KSJ + KNJ | HYBRID.

owner! seokjin
hybrid panther! namjoon

"namjoonie! i made dinner!" seokjin yelled and namjoon came running down the staircase and immediately sat down in front of seokjin, his tail waving back and forth.

seokjin placed down namjoon's dinner and the boy immediately devoured the delicious food seokjin has made for him.

namjoon hummed in delight as he ate more of the food seokjin has made. the latter has saved some more food in case namjoon wanted more.

and he was correct.

"hyung! i want more!" namjoon complained. seokjin can only smile and placed more food on namjoon's plate.

the younger's eyes brightened and ate more until he was full.

namjoon groaned and rubbed his stomach. "that was the most delicious food i have ever eaten in my whole life..."

"you say that in every meal joonie." seokjin laughed. namjoon pouted and crossed his arms, playfully getting mad at seokjin.

"aww, is my little baby panther getting mad because i teased you? come here, baby." seokjin instructed and namjoon sat down on his lap, still pouting.

"you're mean." namjoon huffed and looked away from seokjin, who was currently laughing to himself.

namjoon wasn't exactly a little but he could act childish at some point.

"you, baby, are the one who's being childish. i'm not doing anything wrong. you're being too childish that you don't even understand the meaning of joking." seokjin says.

"ya but you were teasing me! i hate being teased!" namjoon argued. seokjin smiled and pinched namjoon's cheeks.

"ok, ok. what if, we now go out to watch a movie hm? sounds nice right? i'll let you decide what movie we're gonna watch ok?" seokjin asked and namjoon nodded.

"yeay! we're going to be watching the nutcracker since it's christmas season soon!" namjoon let out a yell of excitement and ran towards his bedroom he shared with seokjin.

seokjin laughed as he watched his clumsy boyfriend tripped on the first steps, saying a quick 'i'm fine!' to nobody, technically. he shook his head and began cleaning up the dishes in the sink.

namjoon soon came back down in around 15 minutes - which is, picking out what clothes to wear - with a smile on his face.

"come on jinnie! the movies are a long way and i don't want to miss out on the beginning!" namjoon complained. seokjin smiled and washed his hands, grabbed his phone, wallet, car keys, and stood in front of the taller male.

"ready to go?" seokjin asked and namjoon nodded.

seokjin started the car once he and namjoon climbed into the car.

seokjin made his way to the cinema and stopped to park his car, both him and namjoon climbed out of the car to buy the tickets.

fortunately, the movie namjoon wanted was still there and bought the tickets. having to wait for 10 more minutes, seokjin decided to buy food.

"joonie what would you like to eat?" seokjin asked.

"popcorn, coca cola, and fries!" namjoon said happily. seokjin quickly ordered the food and waited until the food came.

soon enough, the movie started. namjoon had a hard time eating his popcorn because he was always gaping and leaves his hand hovering on top of the popcorn itself, leaving seokjin having to feed him.

*1 hour and 39 minutes later*

"the movie was so good!" namjoon exclaimed. seokjin smiled and rubbed namjoon's head.

"you loved it didn't you? wanna go home now?" seokjin asked and namjoon nodded quickly.

and that's the story of the hybrid panther and the sweet, caring, and nice owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

the time skip is actually how long the movie was XD

(words: 604)