[ 73 ] PERFECT.

PARACOSM

MYG + PJM | PERFECT.

"you're not good enough to be his boyfriend."

"why would jimin still be in love with you?"

"you clearly have another person in your heart. isn't jimin going to be hurt?"

"you're such an embarrassment. jimin is going to feel ashamed when he's going out with you."

"isn't jimin going to break up with you soon?"

everyday yoongi hears those words.

every day he feels worse every time he's with jimin.

every day he feels like a bad boyfriend every time he keeps thinking of his ex whenever he's with jimin.

he feels bad.

especially when jimin is a famous model in korea.

"yoongi, baby? are you ready? we're going to leave in about... ten minutes." jimin asks as he steps in his and yoongi's bedroom, only to sigh when he sees yoongi not changed.

"baby what's wrong? why do you look so down?" jimin asks as he sat next to yoongi.

"oh... nothing..." yoongi mumbles and jimin bit his lip; he knew something was wrong but yoongi never liked to talk about his feelings.

"okay. but you need to get ready now. the award show is going to start in thirty minutes and we're supposed to leave now." jimin says softly and left.

god... i'm such a bad boyfriend... yoongi thinks to himself before getting up and changing.

jimin and yoongi stepped out of the car as dozens of cameras started snapping pictures of them. jimin smiled at every camera but yoongi kept his face down.

he heard those whispers again.

"is jimin really still with that yoongi guy?"

"doesn't yoongi have a mental sickness?"

"you mean... depression?"

"oh my god... why is he still with jimin? isn't jimin going to break up with him soon?"

"geez... yoongi looks pathetic."

yoongi felt a tear running down his face and quickly wiped it away. he didn't want to seem pathetic. he's not sick or has a mental sickness.

"yoongi? hey, are you okay?" jimin asks yoongi as soon as his attention is back on yoongi.

yoongi nodded but another tear fell down his face, "i-i'm fine... j-just overwhelmed by how much people there are here..."

"you don't need to hide your feelings, you know. if you don't feel comfortable, then you can just—"

"ah~ jimin! you made it!" mark exclaims as he slung his arm over jimin's shoulder.