[ 72 ] BROKEN.

PARACOSM

MYG + PJM | BROKEN.

[WARNING: this is a long imagine so beware. plus, a lot of angst written in here so if you don't like angst, stop reading this!]

min yoongi.

everyone hates him.

his family hates him.

the whole school hates him.

maybe, his pet dog also hates him.

yoongi surely doesn't know why everyone hates him, but he starts to hate himself too.

he shouldn't have brought his laptop to school that one specific day.

a laptop with no password.

yoongi was silently playing his laptop in science. they were having free time and everyone has the chance to do anything they want.

yoongi always decides to sleep but it was different this time.

he has a digital diary on his computer and he decides to fill in the diary at that time.

yoongi suddenly had the urge to go pee so he walked to up to the teacher, "may i go to the toilet?"

his teacher nodded with a smile and yoongi sprinted out of the classroom.

forgetting that he didn't close his laptop.

when yoongi was gone, his classmates decided to do something...

"hey, guys! look, yoongi's laptop is open! and he doesn't have a password! what if we take a look in his laptop?" haneul whispers to his friends.

they all nodded, bringing more people with them as they gathered around yoongi's table, waiting for haneul to find something interesting.

haneul suddenly laughed, "would you look at this. yoongi has a diary on his laptop! who's stupid enough to make a diary digitally?"

haneul started to read yoongi's diary out loud for everyone to hear.

once yoongi came back to class, he was confused to why everyone was gathered around his table, laughing loudly.

he slowly walks towards them, people around the table starting to give yoongi space to walk through.

but he suddenly gasps as he sees haneul reading aloud his diary to everyone in the room.

"w-what are you doing? why are you— what are you doing?! give my laptop back— hey!" yoongi cried as he tried to reach for his laptop, which was dangling above him. someone was holding him back from jumping and getting closer to haneul.

haneul smirked, "little yoongi can't reach? no wonder your parents hate you. you can't even help them well. don't worry. i won't do anything to you. except spreading this new information to the whole school."

tears started brimming in yoongi's eyes but he held them back, "g-give my laptop to me, now!"

haneul smirked and threw the laptop on yoongi's body, the corner of the laptop 'stabbing' yoongi right on the stomach.

tears then started falling as yoongi shakily stood up, packing his things and started to make his way to the door, ignoring the calls of the teacher.

yoongi wiped his tears furiously as he walked in a speed he never walked in. an ugly sob escaped his lips and his hand covered his mouth so no one could hear him.