[ 15 ] PART ONE | LIES.

PARACOSM

JJK | PART ONE | MOTIVATION.

Ara's POV

It has been a few weeks since me and Jungkook started dating. Honestly, we have been good in the relationship but I feel like Jungkook is lying to me about him loving me. I feel like he doesn't say it with much love as he used too.

"Baby! I'm home!" Jungkook exclaimed. I immediately ran downstairs and hugged him.

"I love you so much..." Jungkook said. This time, I pushed him. I didn't want him to say those words to me ever again.

"You're lying to me aren't you?" I said. Jungkook looks confused.

"What do you mean? I'm not lying about anything at all," he says. Tears were covering my sight now.

"Stop lying to me, please! I know that you're 'I love you's' are fake ok! You don't need to lie about it! I can see for myself that you are tired of me!" I exclaimed. He tried approaching me but I took a step back.

"You don't need to try to tell me the truth. Just tell me that I need to leave this house. I'm going to leave tonight anyway..." I said. I quickly ran upstairs and packed my bags.

"Ara! Please... Tell me what I did wrong... Please..." Jungkook said and stopped me from packing my bags.

"You should know what you did anyway. Why ask me?!" I shouted. I harshly grabbed my hand from him and continued packing. He could only watch in silence.

I didn't even know why I thought this was towards Jungkook. I just... felt like he doesn't love me anymore. He rarely takes me out on dates anymore.

Once I finished packing, I head downstairs to the front door. Jungkook stopped me but I didn't regret my decision.

"Don't stop me from leaving Jungkook! Why are you stopping me if you're the one lying to me!" I shouted. I walked outside, knowing where to go and knowing that I won't regret my decision... Right?

Jungkook's POV

"What did I do wrong? What did I do that made her leave? What did I do that made her think that I lied to her?"

Those questions kept on repeating on my head as I sat on my couch, crying. It was late at night but I didn't care. I wanted to know why she left me like that. I was thinking about everything I was doing. But I couldn't think of anything that made her leave me like that.

I started crying even more. I couldn't function without her. I couldn't live without her. I need her. I felt like dying right now but, ARMY's will definitely be even sadder.

*the next morning*

I didn't get enough sleep last night. I only got 2 hours of sleep. The cause of that? Because I was looking at me and Ara's pictures. The ones when we were still together.

The bad thing is that today, I had dance practice. Not wanting to be late, I quickly got ready. Not eating breakfast. My eye bags were visible but I didn't care. I rushed to Big Hit Entertainment building and went to the dance room.

All of my hyungs were there already, looking happy. I needed Ara so that I could be happy but it seems like I can't function anymore.

"Hey, Jung- Wait, what happened to you?" Taehyung asked. I may or may not have looked like a zombie today.

"Hmm? Oh, it's nothing. I woke up late today and didn't have that much time..." I lied. I actually woke up at 5 in the morning.

"Oh... It looks like you didn't have enough sleep though... How many hours did you sleep for?" Jin-hyung asked me.