[ 47 ] PART ONE | WISHES GRANTED.

PARACOSM

PJM + KTH + JJK | PART ONE | WISHES GRANTED.

taehyung hated himself for what he did to jungkook and jimin. he played both of their hearts and left both of them for the other.

basically, taehyung dated jungkook while also dating jimin. taehyung was a coward for not letting jimin and jungkook know about his feelings towards both of them.

he hated himself for everything. blamed himself for everything. distanced himself from the rest of the members. overworked himself. over practiced his singing and dancing skills.

he was willing to do anything to forget about the pain in his chest that was growing every day. missing the presence of both jimin and jungkook.

"taehyung... stop overworking yourself. you're going to get sick. let's just go home." yoongi said softly.

taehyung was panting from his dancing. "n-no. you can go h-home now... i'm fine being here a-alone..."

yoongi looked at taehyung with a face full of worry. "you have never been like this tae... what's wrong?"

taehyung could feel his heart breaking as yoongi asked him what was wrong. tears started brimming in his eyes but he blinked them away.

"nothing's w-wrong hyung... just go home. you need rest as well." taehyung lied as he gave yoongi a fake smile.

yoongi glanced at taehyung one last time before heading out the door, shutting the door behind him.

as soon as yoongi left, taehyung immediately blasted 'Fake Love' on his phone and started practicing again.

due to the tears in his eyes, he was unable to focus well. he was practically shaking as his knees buckled and fell down to the floor.

taehyung was sweating a lot and shaking from being to tired.

'no. i n-need to practice more. i'm not good enough.' taehyung thought as he forcefully stood up, restarting the song.

it was to the fact that taehyung immediately fell down due to extreme exhaustion. he still had to go back to the dorm which was a 5-minute walk.

tears started streaming down his face as he packed his stuff getting ready to leave.

'i'm such a bad person... i want to die already... my wish is to die already.' taehyung thought as he walked out of the studio.

-

as soon as he arrived in the dorm, everything was dark and quiet; except for 2 boys laughing in the room.

taehyung knew exactly who they were. jungkook and jimin.

they got together about 2 weeks after ignoring taehyung.

the said boy let out a shaky breath and quietly walked up the stairs, not wanting to disturb the happy moments jimin and jungkook were having.

in every vlive they record, taehyung always tries to look happy but immediately fails as he will always break down and the staff stops the recording.

the members, except jimin and jungkook, always asked if taehyung was ok but taehyung answers with his simple 'i'm fine' statement.

as taehyung arrived at his bedroom; which he doesn't share with anyone, he threw his bag down and got into bed, not caring if he was dirty.

breaking down on his bed, taehyung pulled a pillow into his chest, slowly rocking back and forth, trying to calm himself down.

usually, it was jimin or jungkook trying to calm taehyung down but, since they started distancing themselves from taehyung, none of them took care of him anymore.

taehyung bit his lip from trying to stop crying but it was useless. tears kept streaming down his face and hit his pillow.

taehyung could suddenly hear jungkook laughing, the melodic sound ringing in his ears and the pain in his heart increasing.

the poor boy soon cried himself to sleep.

-

the next morning, taehyung woke up very exhausted as he only slept for 3 hours that night. he went downstairs to see that the others have woken up earlier than him.

"good morning taehyung. want breakfast?" jin asked, his back facing taehyung.

"no, thank you..." taehyung mumbled. jin whipped around due to taehyung's hoarse voice.

"what's wrong? why are your eyes all puffy and has dark circles around them?" jin asked in a worried voice.

taehyung shook his head. "nothing... i'm fine."

"what do you mean you're fine?! for the past 5 weeks tae. 5 weeks! you have been looking like this! what do you mean you're ok?! even in run BTS! you were looking all weak and not cooperative! you broke down a couple of time already! tae please... tell me what's wrong..." jin pleaded.

taehyung's lips wobbled as tears threatened to fall down. the said boy sniffed.

"i'm perfectly fine hyung... you don't need to worry about me." taehyung said softly, not wanting to cry.

jin sighed. "but at least don't overwork yourself or distance yourself from us please?"

taehyung nodded, even if he didn't know his answer.

"i'm just going to shower now..." taehyung mumbled before leaving the room.

as soon as he stepped into the bathroom, he never got back out again because...

his wish got granted and he never got to feel the pain anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i'm sorry for a very angsty imagine! i was feeling this type of imagine lately and i hope you liked the result!

update: i was feeling really sad and i had to show my feelings in some type of way so i hope you don't mind with this sad imagine :((

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

edited

(words: 902)