[ 48 ] PART TWO | WISHES GRANTED.

PARACOSM

PJM + KTH + JJK | PART TWO | WISHES GRANTED.

"taehyung-ah! hurry up! we need to hurry or else we're going to be late!" namjoon yelled as he pounded his fist on the door.

when taehyung doesn't answer, namjoon turned around and sighed saying, "he's not going to come out. we need to break the door down or else we will never know what happened."

yoongi sighed as he waved his hand to namjoon signaling for him to move out of the way. when namjoon stepped out of the way, yoongi kicked the door opened.

and they all gasped.

the first one to reach over to taehyung's body was jungkook. the boy shook taehyung's body as he cried.

"taehyung! taehyung! wake up! don't p-play games with us! don't do this to us! we need you!" jungkook sobbed as jimin crouched down next to him.

the rest of the members were crying and jin shakily called the hospital. jungkook hugged taehyung as he cried harder than the first one.

"taehyung i'm sorry! i'm so sorry! please come back to me tae! please! i forgive you! as well as jimin! we wanted to forgive you today but you... you..." jungkook couldn't continue anymore as the ambulance came and because he was crying so hard.

the nurses took taehyung and placed him on a stretcher. the rest of the members were waiting outside the ambulance and jimin and jungkook went inside the ambulance.

-

as soon as the ambulance arrived in the hospital, the nurses took taehyung and ran him to the emergency room.

jungkook and jimin waited outside of the room to wait for any good news.

the rest of the members arrived and asked whether taehyung is fine or not.

"we don't know yet. they're still checking up on him..." jungkook mumbled, his voice hoarse from crying.

the door of the hospital room opened and everyone stood up.

"well, we do have good news about kim taehyung. but we also have some bad news included." the doctor said then he continued, "good news is that we're able to save mr. kim from dying. the bad news is that he's now in a coma and we don't know when he'll wake up."

jimin let out a whimper as he hugged jungkook.

"c-can we visit him?" hoseok asked and the doctor nodded. namjoon told jungkook and jimin to go in first.

when they came inside the room, they saw taehyung's pale face. there are machines surrounding taehyung.

it was creepy.

jungkook and jimin slowly walked towards taehyung's bed and sat down.

"taehyung i'm sorry... i didn't know t-this will affect you this b-bad... i'm sorry!" jungkook wailed.

jimin wept beside jungkook and hugged the younger tightly and said, "he'll be ok... we forgave him r-remember? he's g-going to survive..."

-

as a few weeks pass, jungkook and jimin have been visiting taehyung in the hospital. the manager has cancelled their future events until taehyung is well again.

today marks the day taehyung finally wakes up.

-

when jungkook and jimin came to see taehyung, the doctor has informed that taehyung has woken up.