[ 52 ] PART ONE | JEALOUSY.

PARACOSM

MYG + PJM | PART ONE | JEALOUSY.

"you're just jealous aren't you hyung? you're just jealous that i have a boyfriend and you don't." jimin stated plainly as he looked at yoongi.

"what the fuck? of course, i'm not! why would i be? i'm perfectly fine being single and i don't care about having a boyfriend!" yoongi snapped, which also snapped something inside of jimin to lash out to yoongi.

"and that's why you don't have a boyfriend. you're pathetic and weak. nobody will like you if you're this weak." jimin yelled.

silence filled the room until jimin gasped loudly with his eyes widened.

"o-oh my god... h-hyung i-i didn't-" yoongi was quick to stand up with his lips quivering.

"no. someone is bound to say the truth about me anyways... nice to know it came out of you," yoongi mumbled sadly and walked into his room, slamming the door shut.

jimin stared at the now empty living room. he groaned loudly before plopping down onto the couch.

"i fucked up so badly this time." jimin muttered.

-

in yoongi's bedroom, he tried distracting himself from crying by playing the piano but it resulted in a sob escaping his lips.

he tried to distract himself by making lyrics but it ended up having blotches of tears on his paper.

"i'm not good enough for anyone. jimin's right. i am pathetic and weak and maybe that's why i can't stand being away from him for a long time." yoongi thought as more tears started to pour out of his eyes.

in a way, yes, yoongi loves jimin. yoongi always tries to make things right and that jimin loves him but of course it doesn't work. jimin got himself a boyfriend and they both love each other. of course when yoongi found out he was devastated. he couldn't make contact with jimin at all that day he found out.

but then again, yoongi tries to be happy even when jimin's boyfriend come to visit them and decides to do a sleepover.

yoongi tries his best to make jimin like him but it always fails.

and today marks the day jimin will never accept yoongi's love, september 6, 2018.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

sorry that this is a short and angsty imagine! i'll try my best to keep updating this book! i have a yoonmin book coming up soon; even if i haven't even finished my taekook and jimin ff yet XD.

i'll let you guys know when i'll publish the yoonmin book! i will NOT publish the book immediately because i still need to think of a plot!

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

edited

(words: 437)