[ 95 ] I'M SORRY.

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | I'M SORRY.

taetae
hey, hobi

hobi
tae?

hobi
hey

hobi
whats up?

taetae
uh

taetae
is kook there?

hobi
oh

hobi
yeah

hobi
but i dont think he's ready to hear you

taetae
yeah i know

taetae
but can you call?

taetae
put it on speaker

hobi
okay

"hello?" hoseok's voice rang through taehyung's ears. it was painful to hear even his best friend's voice after so long.

"hi," taehyung took a deep breath, already knowing what he was going to say. "well, i don't know if this will change ggu's mind but... i'm sorry. i know i've said that a thousand times already and it won't change anything. but i am truly sorry. you know that i love you, right ggu? i want the best for you. i was too selfish about myself and i'm sorry for being a b-bad boyfriend. you're going to be okay, ggu. i know it. e-everything's going to work out for you, okay? i'll miss you, ggu."

"tae, what are you talking about?" hoseok asks, filling in for jeongguk. "you're going somewhere?"

taehyung smiles, even if he knows hoseok and jeongguk couldn't see it. "yeah... you won't be seeing me f-for... for a long time."

"where are you—"

the line went dead.

taehyung finally let out the tears he has been holding, already knowing that the drugs are taking effect since his vision is becoming hazy.

"i love you, ggu." taehyung's thought for the last time before collapsing.

☆彡

a frame fell down in jeongguk's house, making him and hoseok jump at the sound. jeongguk quickly ran towards it and picked up the frame.

it was a picture of him and taehyung.

"o-oh my god," jeongguk gasped. "taehyung!"

jeongguk quickly ran out of the house and straight to taehyung's house. he barged in, screaming out taehyung's name.

"tae! hey! where are you?" jeongguk yelled, searching everywhere. he opened the bedroom door and there lay taehyung, lifeless.

"taehyung!" jeongguk exclaimed, tears gathering in his eyes. he started shaking taehyung, in case the boy was still alive. "hey! are you okay? hey, wake up!"

taehyung did not.

that's when jeongguk knew,

that taehyung is dead.

+

a/n: angst for today :))))