[ 14 ] ZOMBIES.

PARACOSM

PJM | ZOMBIES.

Ara's POV

Today, BTS are shooting their 'BTS! Run!' episode 24. I didn't know what was going to happen but the Production Team asked me to join their episode for today.

(A/N: There are NO girls in the Run episode 24, except for the zombies. I just made it up. I got the idea for this imagine from that episode actually. I watched it just now.)

"Before we get started, we have a special guest actually. Today, we will be having Jimin's girlfriend joining us for today. This is her first time being on BTS Run episodes so give her a big applause!" Jin exclaimed. They all clapped and I got in the view.

Jimin wrapped his arm around me. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Great! Since everyone is here, let's get on the bus!" Taehyung instructed. We all got on the bus. We are going on a tour of the safari at the night time but I am getting suspicious though. Who would want to go on a safari tour at the night?

"Jimin do you think it's a bit suspicious? We're going on a tour of the safari at night. Aren't you suspicious?" I whispered to Jimin's ear right when we sat down on the bus.

"Nah... I don't think so. They won't do anything-" he got cut off by our Yoongi apparently.

"Are you serious?! We're on a zombie map! There are zombies everywhere!" he exclaimed. Right next to where I was, appeared a zombie. I screamed and hid my face in Jimin's chest.

"We need everyone to get out of the bus immediately! We need to get out of this zombie map to get to the safe zone!" our instructor said. I lifted my head and my eyes widened.

"We need to get out of this bus to get to the safe zone?! Why can't we just use the bus instead to go to the safe zone! Why?!"

"We're g-going out the bus? J-Jimin! You know how I hate zombies!" I exclaimed. He interlocked our hands together.

"You'll be fine baby... I'm here for you all the time. I'll never leave your side." Jimin reassured me and we stepped out the bus.

For your information, Jimin is also a scaredy-cat but I am more of a scaredy-cat than he is. Hoseok can relate to me because he is also a scaredy-cat. Zombies started appearing and it was scary.

"Jimin! I'm not lying! I can't do this!" I shouted. 

"Shh~ We will get passed them in no time. I promise you." Jimin said. We started running and this one zombie started chasing after us. I screamed and started running faster. 

By now, I was pulling Jimin behind me. I ran faster but didn't want to let go of his hand either. I think we were supposed to grab alphabetical letters to group us but Jimin and I were a group already since the production team already knows I am dating Jimin.

We met the others who all have their groups.

Group A consists of Jungkook, Taehyung, and Namjoon

Group B consists of Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok

Group C is me and Jimin. We got our letters at the start of the game.

"Hurry! We need to go!" the instructor said. We all walked behind the instructor and we reached a building called "Secret Mission"

I knew we were going to go inside a place like this! The zombies are all gone now which meant they are now inside there.