[ 13 ] MOTIVATION.

PARACOSM

MYG | MOTIVATION.

yoongi's POV

it's been a week since ara has talked to me. if you want to know why she thinks that she is a distraction for me. i told her she's not but she doesn't believe me.

flashback

"yoongi-hyung! we need to have a practice for our tour!" jungkook called out.

"what?! but i have a date with ara!" i shouted, running towards jungkook.

"yes, we know. but the tour is 2 more weeks and we need to nail the dances. come on." jungkook said. i groaned and went to the studio

*2 hours later*

we were finally done with practice and i wasted 2 hours of the date with ara. i quickly left the building and ran to the coffee shop i told her to wait for me.

there she was, waiting for me.

"ara!" i shouted. she turned her head towards me and looked to the front again.

'great, she's mad' i thought.

"hey! where were you?! i waited for you for 2 hours and you haven't arrived!" she exclaimed.

"i'm... sorry... i had to practice for my dance routine." i panted.

"whetever," she said and walked away.

"wait! i have great news for you!" i said and walked after her.

"what is it?" she asked.

"i'm going on tour again!" i said happily. She stopped walking.

"oh. well, that's great i guess..." she mumbled.

"why? aren't you happy for me?" i asked.

"oh yeah! of course, i am! i'm so fucking happy for you. can't you see that i am a distraction for you?! you need to post videos of your dance practices and you are here now, with an original girl. you need rest, yoongi. i'm sorry but we're breaking up." ara said and started walking away again.

"hey! ara! you can't just break our relationship of like that!" i exclaimed and chased after her. she ran faster and she has gone from my sight.

ara's POV (this is still the flashback)

i had to break up with yoongi. i am a distraction for him and he needs to post videos for his fans. i can't let an original girl get in his way.

i heard my phone ring and I checked it.

yoonie <3 : ara, please... i need you. you're my motivation for me on tours. you're always my motivation. i swear you're not my distraction. please, i need your support throughout the tours... please

me: i'm sorry yoongi. i can't let myself be in the way of your work. i don't want to see you be distracted by me... i'm sorry.

change name to yoongi?

Yes / No

yoongi: ara... stop saying that. you are my motivation and i need it. please... i love you.

me: yoongi i'm sorry...

flashback over

yoongi's POV

"yoongi. let's go. we need to be on our way to the airport now." seokjin said. i was excited about my tour but then again, ara won't be supporting me anymore. it's very... sad. i stood up slowly. every member saw my change. it was very visible. i rarely eat any more. i wanted ara to be there for me when i went home but i couldn't see her.