[ 66 ] PART THREE | HYBRID.

PARACOSM

MYG + PJM | HYBRID.

owner! yoongi
hybrid cat! jimin

"park jimin! you promised me that you will listen to me once i buy you that toy you always wanted!" yoongi groaned and plopped himself down on the couch.

jimin; cat hybrid, has orange fluffy ears (which are really sensitive), a long orange tail, and has sharp teeth, like, really sharp.

"hehe! you got tricked by the one and only park jimin!" jimin giggled and ran around the living room, toilet paper scattered everywhere. yoongi covered his face with both hands and groaned loudly, catching the little's attention.

"d-daddy? what's wrong? did you hwut yourself?" jimin asked softly. yoongi shook his head and rested his head on the edge of the couch, slowly massaging his forehead.

"y-yoonie? w-what's wong? did minnie do something wong?" jimin asked again. yoongi waved his hand as a sign to make jimin quiet.

jimin pouted and lay his head on yoongi's shoulder. the latter moved and jimin's head ended up being on the sofa itself.

"y-yoonie? is d-daddy mad at m-minnie? i-i pwomise to not make yoonie mad again... minnie just wants to pway..." jimin mumbled when yoongi didn't answer him.

yoongi finally looked at jimin and said, "jimin, baby, if you want to go have fun and play at least tell me first before making me annoyed and have a headache. i wanted you to shower and brush your teeth before playing, that way we can have fun without getting cut off with other things..."

jimin nodded slowly and then smiled at yoongi. "t-that means w-when i shower and brush my teeth, i can pway with daddy?"

yoongi nodded and jimin yelled in excitement, immediately rushing to the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

the older chuckled and set up the toys jimin loves in front of the tv stand.

yoongi cooked jimin's favourite food, tuna, and rice, and placed them down on a plate on the table. jimin soon came down from showering, his hair dripping wet but he's wearing his onesie which yoongi bought him for his birthday.

"hey, baby. i made you food. you hungry?" yoongi asked sweetly and jimin nodded excitedly once he saw the food and toys set up for him.

"minnie's happy! minnie can't wait to play with yoonie!" jimin clapped both of his hands and sat down on the chair and began eating his food yoongi provided.

yoongi smiled happily, watching the little eat his food happily. yoongi soon also began eating his own food he made, which was steak and mash potatoes.

"what are we watching today yoongi?" jimin asked casually, acting as if he's not in little space (but yoongi can clearly see that jimin's hiding his excitement by kicking his legs back forth on the chair).

"rapunzel, your-"

"YEAY! WE'RE GOING TO WATCH RAPUNZEL! BEARINGTON~ WE'RE WATCHING RAPUNZEL! COME HERE BEARINGTON!" jimin yelled loudly and ran upstairs to grab his stuffed bear named bearington.

yoongi laughed at jimin's cuteness and continued his half-eaten steak.

jimin soon came downstairs with his bearington around his armpit.

"yoonie! let's go play now!" jimin insisted. yoongi sighed and took the last bite of his steak and headed towards jimin who was shaking with happiness.

"wanna watch the movie first or playtime first?" yoongi asked softly.

"rapunzel! i wanna play first!" jimin squeaked and ran to where his toys are at. yoongi followed closely behind and sat down next to jimin, who has his airplane toy on his hand.

"yoonie become the passengers!" jimin exclaimed. yoongi grabbed the only person on the ground, which was a lego figure, and placed them "inside" the airplane.

"where are we going today daddy?" jimin asked in a cute voice.

"hmm... how about sweden?" yoongi thought and jimin nodded happily. he made airplane sounds and flew the airplane up and down.

"j-jiminie! slow down! you're going to make me barf!" yoongi said in a playful manner.

the airplane came to a slow pace and was now floating in the air for some time before jimin concluded that he wanted to watch rapunzel.

yoongi set up the couch beforehand and that's why they're now cuddling each other while watching rapunzel together.

and that's the story of the hybrid calico cat and sweet, grumpy owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

another part is done for the hybrid series! i'm actually excited to make namjoon's cause his one will be very cute and i have never make namjin imagines in this book yet haha. hope you'll look forward to that!

plus, sorry for not updating for so long. i've been so busy with school and i hate it haha

(words: 767)