[ 100 ] COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP.

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP.

taehyung and jeongguk's relationship has never been official. they were both super confused, and to add to that, they were both famous. one was a singer, and the other was a model.

of course, taehyung being the "gets too attached easily" one in the relationship, he already thinks they're official. but at the same time, he afraid of commitment.

he wanted to talk to jeongguk about it, but he's afraid of what jeongguk was going to say. he doesn't want to get his hopes too high, but he just couldn't. his past relationship ship has hurt him too much, and the only one who can comfort him about it was jimin.

but, jimin was currently busy that day, so he would have to confront jimin by himself. he was afraid, but he had to do it.

as soon as he arrives at jeongguk's house, he saw a different car parked right outside. he was confused, but he wasn't going to overthink it. he walked to the door and almost knocked on the door when he saw a familiar brown-haired boy with another guy kissing.

taehyung gasped, eyes stinging. he wanted to leave but his legs couldn't move. his feet were glued to the floor and his eyes had started tearing up.

why didn't he see this coming? why didn't he just leave jeongguk when he could? all this wouldn't have happened if he was so cold towards the boy and start ignoring him. he needed jimin but the boy was busy going out on a date with his boyfriend.

taehyung chocked out a loud sob and he was afraid jeongguk would hear. but of course, the boy was too busy kissing the unknown boy to even care about taehyung. he finally forces himself to look away and walk away, his heartbreaking into pieces.

━━━

jimin
yo gguk
did taehyung text you or anything?

jeongguk
no why?
what happened?

jimin
uhm, well
yesterday he talked about wanting to talk to me abt something
but i was too busy
did he talk to you?

jeongguk
well he did want to come to my house
but i had a friend over
i didn't hear anyone arrived or anything

jimin
did you do anything with the guy?

jeongguk
uhm
well
we kissed
a bunch of times
but that's it

jimin
oh my god u dumbass
taehyung must've seen everything!
how stupid can you be?

jeongguk
i didn't hear anyone at the door!
if i did, i wouldn't have done that!
our relationship isn't even official yet, how was i supposed to know?
but i did find my favorite snacks outside the door

jimin
god ur such a dumbass
go find him now
if something bad happens to MY baby
i'm killing u

jeongguk
okay okay
i'll go find him
seen

━━━

tae💕
hi gffeufiki
i'm sorry burke i love di
i love u
hehe
everything feels gunt to me

jeongguk
tae?
what?
funny? where are u?

tae💕
ehfjdisjw let's play hide and seek!
u count and i haufe
haider
hide!
don't love pay
lmao what happening or me