[ 22 ] HAPPIER.

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | HAPPIER.

after the breakup, taehyung has got over jungkook and met another boy, which was yoongi. they both made each other happy.

what jungkook didn't know is that they weren't actually dating. taehyung needed yoongi to make him get over jungkook.

jungkook was broken ever since the breakup. jungkook knew he fucked up but he couldn't fix what he had done.

though everything taehyung saw was a misunderstanding, he couldn't change the fact that taehyung was hurt because of him.

jungkook tried to talk to taehyung but he wouldn't answer. jungkook's hurt would always be in pieces and no one would be able to fix it. unless the someone is taehyung.

"jungkook you seriously need to stop this! try to get over him and you'll be happy at least!" jin, jungkook's friend, said. but jungkook couldn't. he could only cry at the thought of taehyung with yoongi.

they would constantly meet each other though taehyung would always pretend to not know taehyung.

baby, you look happier

every time he saw them together, his heart will break into smaller pieces and no one will be able to fix it.

my friends told me one day i'll feel it too

every damn time jungkook walked into a bar, he will always see yoongi and taehyung together. smiling.

i saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours

of course, jungkook couldn't stop himself from drowning his sorrows by drinking. he'll constantly get very drunk and hurt himself.

the meaning of hurt himself is that he'll constantly get into fights with other people. he always comes home beat up, though no one will ever treat him.

"i'm fine jin-hyung. i'm already over him. don't worry." jungkook faked a smile at jin.

although jungkook was lying, jin knew the truth. jungkook could never get over taehyung. jungkook loved taehyung so much.

"then come with me. hoseok invited us for dinner." jin said. jungkook's eyes widened. he knew that hoseok was friends with yoongi. so that means taehyung will be there too.

"i- fine." jungkook said.

-

as they arrived in hoseok's house, jungkook could see yoongi and taehyung cuddling with each other.

jungkook could feel his heart shatter again. but, he had to face it no matter what. because taehyung loves yoongi and yoongi loves taehyung.

taehyung's happiness should also be his but why is he hurting? isn't he also supposed to be happy for them?

"ah! you guys actually came! come in!" hoseok exclaimed. that got both yoongi and taehyung's attention.

jungkook and taehyung's eyes met for a second before jungkook has to break them apart. not wanting tears to fall.

of course, taehyung could still read jungkook's expression. he always knows when he's about to cry or when he's about to get angry.

-

it was already time for dinner but jungkook wasn't hungry. of course, he sometimes ate at his house but rarely.

he missed taehyung's cooking. he missed them every fucking day.

"jungkook? why aren't you eating?" namjoon asked.

"huh? oh... i-i'm not hungry hyung... you can eat." jungkook answered. 

it was clear that everyone was worried about the maknae. especially one person, which was taehyung.

jungkook looked miserable in taehyung's eyes. he just looked way skinnier than he used to be.

"jungkook can i talk to you?" taehyung suddenly stood up. everyone stopped for a moment as if someone pressed a pause button.

"m-me? w-what for?" jungkook was shocked. taehyung motioned jungkook to come with him. jungkook looked scared in everyone's eyes. but, they were also happy since that was a good thing. they wanted them to get back together.

-

meanwhile, with taehyung and jungkook...

they were both dead silent. not knowing what to talk about.

taehyung cleared his throat and started talking. "so... um, i just wanted to clear things with you... who was that girl in the club with you?" 

jungkook's eyes widened since he didn't know taehyung would go there. "a-ah... that girl. umm... i don't know her actually? she just came up to me and started talking to me. and when she k-kissed me i couldn't react because i am always nervous around girls and-"

"nervous around girls?! kook why didn't you tell me that?! we could've talked about that fear of yours!" taehyung exclaimed. he hugged him.

"but i'm just glad that you didn't cheat on me..." taehyung mumbled.

"i-i... are we back t-together tae?" jungkook asked. taehyung nodded quickly.

"well that was a quick way on getting back together." jin said. taehyung and jungkook both jumped at the sudden voice.

"yah! you just ruined a perfect moment! could you be quiet for like... 10 minutes?!" namjoon slapped jin's arm.

they all laughed at their "parents" fighting. the rest of the boys went back to eating while taehyung and jungkook had to discuss stuff.

"why are you getting skinnier?! have you been eating properly?!" taehyung started to get worried as he saw jungkook's state.

"you don't have to worry about me... what about yoongi? will he be fine with this?" jungkook asked.

"aha... about yoongi... i wasn't actually dating him... i just needed someone to help me get over you... yoongi's actually dating jimin... hehe..." taehyung sheepishly smiled. jungkook's jaw dropped down.

"yah! so you broke my heart by not dating anyone?! yah! i'm gonna kill you!" jungkook exclaimed. taehyung was quick enough to run.

and that's when taehyung and jungkook felt happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i hope you liked this imagine! more to go! but, when i left this book yesterday, i saw that it has 658 (?) reads but now! 722 reads?! this is insane!

please don't be ghost readers! comment, vote and share my book! i would love to see who reads this one!

don't forget to comment, vote and share!

edited

(words: 964)