[ 58 ] PART THREE | "IT'S OKAY"

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | PART THREE | "IT'S OKAY"

"oh tae..." jungkook muttered and ran towards the sobbing boy. taehyung stiffen when he felt jungkook's presence and started to cry even more.

jungkook started to caress taehyung's head slowly and spoke soothing words to taehyung. just like old times...

taehyung pushed jungkook away and sat farther away from him.

"w-why are you h-here? i-i don't want you here with me. you're going t-to scream at me again." taehyung whimpered. jungkook sighed as he set his hands down.

"tae i'm sorry. i didn't mean to lash out to you like that. i was just... worried about you ok? the cuts on your arms... tell me what happened and why you did that. please." jungkook said softly. taehyung was still crying and couldn't stop. jungkook wanted to comfort his baby tiger but he's scared taehyung will push him away again.

taehyung visibly gulped and said, "yes i cut myself. yes i did it because of the past relationship w-we had... i'm such a horrible person i know... i'm disgusting and i couldn't stop thinking about you... i'm selfish and i know that even if you w-want to marry jimin in the future i'm still going to think about you. the cuts represent how i hate myself... a lot. i don't want to b-be this person i am now! i want to be a-another person but i just couldn't get you of my mind... i can't help but think that everything that happened was my fault and..."

jungkook was starting to cry but instead, he held his tears back and said, "tiger i'm sorry... i didn't mean to make this happen. i want you to be happy and i thought you were happy with yoongi when i saw you kissing each other... i thought our relationship was strong. i was scared to lose you, tiger..."

"jungkook you should've asked me why i k-kissed yoongi hyung... jin chose it as a dare for me and i couldn't back away because j-jin would make me break up with you playfully and i... i chose the latter..." taehyung mumbled. jungkook froze when he heard taehyung.

"so... you're saying that you kissed yoongi for a dare? and now i'm with jimin... his c-crush... shit." jungkook muttered and then flopped down onto taehyung's bed.

"jungkook i'm sorry... i didn't mean for it to be like that... i wanted our relationship to be successful and to be safe... i thought i can explain to you what had happened but you ran away already... and here i thought i could fix our relationship but i thought wrong. when i was brave enough to talk to you... you were k-kissing jimin the way you used to with m-me... the way when you pulled away to admire jimin was the way you u-used to do with me... i-" taehyung choked on his own sobs and couldn't continue anymore.

jungkook tried hugging taehyung but the boy pushed jungkook's hand away.

"i... you looked at me when you p-pulled away from j-jimin and i smiled at you. but you d-didn't... instead, you went b-back to k-kissing jimin hungrily... i thought i would get a c-chance with you again but after seeing that you and j-jimin kissing i lost-" jungkook cut taehyung of from how angry he is.

"stop fucking blaming jimin! it's not his fault ok?! my feelings for you changed anyways! i don't love you and you're just a piece of shit to me now ok?! i don't want anything to deal with you anymore! goodness... and i thought i still had feelings for you... waste of my time for coming here." jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance and huffed.

this wasn't jungkook once again... this was a whole different jungkook and taehyung hated it.

the silence in the air was filled in with taehyung's sobs once again and jungkook came back to his senses.

"h-holy shit... taehyung i'm sorry! i didn't mean any of that! i wasn't thinking straight! i-i'm sorry!" jungkook said as his eyes widened.

taehyung shook his head showing jungkook a fake smile as his heart is hurting saying,

"it's ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

that's the end XD. please let me know if you want a different ending!

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

update: im going to make another ending haha. not an ending but another part. i always have to end these imagines in a good and happy ending just because. and plus, i'm listening to spring day. this sister is sad.

edited

(words: 716)