[ 49 ] PART ONE | HEARTS.

PARACOSM

KTH | PART ONE | HEARTS.

kim taehyung. a player is known by everyone in the campus. he was basically known for stealing everyone's hearts and breaking them in the end. he has a reason to why he became a player but no one knows.

only his closest friends know the reason to why he plays with girls hearts. taehyung may look all tough and strong on the outside but when he's alone and at home, he's a softie and is very emotional.

-

kim jisoo. another player is known by everyone in the campus. she was also known for stealing everyone's hearts and breaking them at the end. she also has a reason to why she became a player but no one knows.

only her closest friends know the reason. she looks all tough and strong but she has a soft spot for her family. she's very emotional as well but doesn't show it to anyone.

and this marks the day jisoo and taehyung met...

-

it was just another normal school day. students filled every hallway and were busy chatting with their friends.

everything was peaceful until someone shouted.

"what do you mean you're dumping me?! you love me right?" a girl shouted.

"love? what do you mean by love? i have never loved you from the beginning." the voice, which was taehyung, said. the girl which taehyung has been with was crying badly.

jisoo watched from afar, quietly laughing and the pathetic girl that was crying. jisoo quickly took a video of the girl and taehyung to post on her secret instagram account.

"jisoo... why aren't you feeling bad for her? you've been in her position and why aren't you feeling bad for her?" jennie, one of her friend, said.

jisoo sighed, pausing the video. "please... i don't want to talk about my past..."

someone sighed this time, but not jennie, rosé did; which is also jisoo's friend.

"jisoo... shouldn't you feel bad for her though? you were in her place." rosé said.

"can you guys please shut the fuck up?! i want to focus on my future ok?! not my past self!" jisoo exclaimed, getting annoyed.

jennie and rosé instantly became quiet. the commotion of taehyung and the unknown girl was now not important due to jisoo lashing out on jennie and rosé. taehyung's gaze instantly fixed onto jisoo, his heart melting a bit.

"what was that? am i feeling something i shouldn't have?" taehyung thought as he clutched onto his chest, right where his heart is.

jisoo's eyes met taehyung and she instantly blushed.

"what? why am i blushing? i cannot fall for another guy again... not if i want the same thing happening to me again..." jisoo thought as she cupped her face with her hands.

"what the fuck? are you blushing?" jennie asked. jisoo slapped jennie's hand away and blushed even more.

"n-no i'm not!" jisoo exclaimed. jennie snickered.

"yah. you sure look like you are you know." lisa, another friend of jisoo, said.

"is the kim jisoo liking the kim taehyung?" jennie asked, wiggling her eyebrows. taehyung suddenly walked towards jisoo and she immediately stood up, her confidence-boosting up.

"what do you want?" jisoo asked coldly.

taehyung smirked. "meet me after school. near the gates." with that, he left.

that left jisoo dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

hehe... i kind of left in a cliffhanger XD. hope you liked it :D

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

edited

(words: 589)