[ 17 ] COOKING.

PARACOSM

KSJ | COOKING.

A/N

BEFORE WE START, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IMAGINE WILL BE VERY SHORT! I AM VERY SORRY. I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS VERY TIRED SO BARE WITH ME.

Tae Seol's POV

Today, me and Jin are going to cook for dinner. Both for me, Jin, and the rest of the BTS members.

The tricky part is what food we were going to cook for all of us. Since each of the members like different types of food, we have to cook something that all will agree with.

"BABY! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO COOK FOR THEM?! WE NEED TO COOK SOMETHING THEY REALLY LIKE!" Jin shouted from the kitchen. I was upstairs, playing on my phone. I ran downstairs.

"WHY WON'T YOU MAKE STEAK FOR ALL OF US?!" I shouted as his ear. He yelped and jumped.

"Geez... Why did you scream at my ear?" he asked while rubbing his ear.

"But, you do have a point. They all love steak and we also love steak. Ok, you may go back upstairs to do your business while I cook." Jin instructed.

"No... I want to help you cook. I want to learn cooking anyways..." I sheepishly said.

"Fine... You can go get the ingredients." Jin said. I got all the stuff we need and we started cooking.

Once we finished, the 8 steaks we cooked smelled really nice.

"Are the boys here yet?" I asked.

"No. Why?" Jin answered.

"No reas-" Jin cut me off by kissing me. I was cut off guard but I smiled through the kiss.

The door opened and we immediately pulled away from each other.

"Geez... You guys... You know there are children here..." Yoongi said lazily and pointed at Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin.

"Hey! Hyung! I am not a child anymore! I am 20!" Jungkook complained. Taehyung and Jimin could only nod in approval.

"Yeah... Yeah... Well, what do we have for dinner?!" Namjoon asked excitedly.

"We'll have... Steak!" Jin said. They all cheered in excitement. We all took a seat and started eating dinner.

"Ara... Did you help Jin cook?" Jimin asked. I nodded as I chewed my steak. Jimin nodded his head.

"Well, you did a great job baby," Jin commented. I blushed and smiled.

The night was filled with laughter, happiness, and cuddles (with Jin). It was the best night ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry for the long wait for this imagine! The next one will be part 2 of the Jungkook imagine.

edited

(words: 418)