[ 77 ] LOVERS.

PARACOSM

PJM + KTH | LOVERS.

jimin waited patiently as he stared at the door. taehyung was about to reach home and he can't wait to jump at him and hug him tightly. he couldn't stop moving his cute, chubby hands. it was almost time for taehyung to come home and—

"baby? i'm home!" taehyung's voice rang through the house and jimin squealed loudly, running to the front door. he immediately pounced at taehyung, hugging the older tightly.

"taehyungie!" jimin yelled. "i missed you so much! the house feels so empty without you in the house!"

taehyung laughed, pecking jimin's cheeks. "i missed you too, bun. what did you do while i was away?"

"i—uhm—i p-played with my stuffed t-toys..." jimin murmured, picking at his nails.

taehyung knew something was off. "and then...?"

"i-i ate the crackers you always give me a-after dinner..." jimin mumbles in shame. taehyung sighs. he hated it when jimin disobeyed him because he will have to give punishments.

"baby, you know how much i hate giving you punishments." taehyung says.

"th-then don't! i-i promise i won't d-disobey you again!" jimin pleaded but the way taehyung looked at jimin made him stop.

"i still have to, jimin. you need to learn to stop disobeying me!" taehyung warned. jimin pouted and started laying on his stomach, already knowing what type of punishment he's getting.

taehyung's heart clenched as he sees jimin sobbing quietly. he lifted the crying boy up and hugged him tightly.

"hey, hey... don't cry. i'm sorry, i won't give you punishments for a while, okay?" taehyung said and jimin wiped his tears away with his sweater paws.

"jiminie don't wan' punishment fwom you..." jimin mumbles and this is when taehyung knew that jimin slipped into Little space deeply because when he did, jimin would always refer to himself in third person.

"taetae won't give you punishments, okay?" taehyung hums. "i will give you kisses instead."

taehyung then started attacking jimin with kisses all over his face, making the boy giggle.

"it tickles!" jimin laughed and tried pushing taehyung off but to no use because taehyung was much stronger than he is.

taehyung has a huge smile on his face when he let go of jimin. the boy practically had tears in his eyes and a huge smile planted on his face; he looked like an angel.

"y-you're a meanie... but i still wove you!" jimin exclaims and he buried his head into taehyung's chest. the older laughed as he wrapped his arms around jimin's tiny waist.

"you're still my baby, you know?" taehyung asks. "i don't care that you get angry at me sometimes but i wish you never did. you're still my precious little one."

jimin blushed. "i'm n-not precious! i-i can be a terrible, little mochi who can kill everyone in the world!"

"oh yeah?" jimin nods. "with what?"

"w-with... with flowers!"

"flowers?"

"yeah, flowers!" jimin exclaims. "s-since flowers have thorns, then i can hurt people with those thorns. m-maybe i can poke them and they'll bleed to death!"

"jimin, have you ever seen a real murder before?" taehyung asks. "and people don't die from getting poked, jimin. they have way more blood than you think."

"i-i didn't know that!" jimin wailed. "i-i thought we would die when we get bitten by a mosquito! s-so i don't need to be afraid of a mosquito?"

taehyung nodded. "you don't need to be afraid of anything, chim. i'm there for you."

jimin squealed and hugs taehyung. "you're the best, taehyungie. i love you."

"i love you too, chim."

+
a/n: vmin are soulmates. i dont care what yall think but they are soulmates