[ 71 ] AFRAID.

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | AFRAID.

i'm really f-fucking scared of you.

those words linger in taehyung's mind as he sat in his dorm.

he couldn't bear the pain in his chest that growing every second.

he didn't want jeongguk to be scared of him.

he wants to hurt himself.

he doesn't want jeongguk to be in fear.

maybe hurting myself would be better? taehyung thinks to himself as he stands up weakly, walking to the bathroom.

he took a look of himself and he feels disgusted.

no one trusted him anymore. not even jeongguk or jimin.

blaming himself for what he's done was what he's been doing for the past few days.

school has been putting more stress on him.

he's been failing as team captain and they replaced him, he's been failing math when he was just improving, and he's been neglected by everyone.

i'm not good enough for anyone... taehyung though as he took out his anti-depressant pill.

he's suffering from depression and although he has pills, he didn't take them.

he let depression destroy himself before anyone does.

the next day was school.

taehyung was weak than ever.

he walked to school as if he hasn't been sleeping.

which is true.

everyone stared at him like he was a freak.

the stares he used to get were usually ones that were filled with love.

but now it's different.

ever since jeongguk became the football captain, he's been getting more of the fame. and it seems like nothing will beat him.

except for his boyfriend, sehun.

taehyung sat at the very end of the classroom, not wanting anyone to enter the room.

but of course, jeongguk and sehun decide to walk in.

"no! i'm not letting you play my games for a whole week, you meanie!" jeongguk exclaims and shut the door in sehun's face.

taehyung knew that tone. jeongguk wasn't actually mad.

jeongguk became quiet as he sees taehyung.

"oh... uhm... hi." jeongguk mumbles, concern filling his eyes.

jeongguk hasn't been paying attention to his surroundings that he's shocked about taehyung's presence.

taehyung didn't answer. he knows that his voice is weak and he didn't want to show jeongguk.

"tae answer me." jeongguk pleaded as he sees taehyung's breathing fastened.

"e-excuse me..." taehyung rushed out the door, leaving jeongguk alone in the classroom confused.

taehyung shut the bathroom door quickly, his breathing going nuts.