[ 23 ] SCENARIO.

PARACOSM

BTS | AFTER THEIR PHOTOSHOOT.

jin: 
i think jin will be the one that has more worries about his makeup and how he looks in the photos. because as you guys know, he's worldwide handsome and doesn't want to ruin that title. so, he'll go straight to the director to check his photos and the makeup artist to fix his makeup.

yoongi:
i think yoongi will be the first to go find a chair or sofa to lay down on it. since he is the laziest one. and also, since he wants to become a rock in his next life, i think it's best if he practices being still 😅.

hoseok:
i think hoseok will be the one getting very excited in and after the photoshoot. since he's very bubbly and energetic, i think he will be running around after the photoshoot. he's a very lively person.

namjoon:
i think Namjoon would probably be practicing some dance moves since he needs to improve his dance skills 😩. of course, his members will always tease him for his dances. but of course, if he's not doing that, he'll probably be taking care of the other members 😚.

jimin:
of course, jimin, I think, would be with taehyung or jungkook playing a game. since he is also part of the maknae line, he is bound to be playing some games.

taehyung:
as I said for jimin, he's probably playing with jimin or jungkook. he's also probably be teasing some members or even filming for bangtan bomb.

jungkook:
jungkook would probably be also filming for bangtan bomb. since he likes photography, he might as well be taking photos of the members sleeping or such.

*during the scenario*

"jin hyung! look here!" jungkook yelled. the said male turned to jungkook, who snapped a picture of him.

"yah! you little- i wasn't done with my makeup and you- come here!!" jin yelled and chased after jungkook.

"tae... come. play. with. me!" jimin complained to taehyung who was busy playing his phone.

"at least look as i do my new aegyo!" jimin whined. of course, taehyung was as stubborn as shit and won't even look.

meanwhile... yoongi, who wasn't even caring at whatever was happening, was lying down on the sofa. trying to fall asleep.

of course, jimin, who wanted attention won't let that happen. he found a new target who is actually yoongi.

"yoongi-hyung! let's play a game!" jimin exclaimed, jumping on top of yoongi.

"hey... hey! get of me! i'm trying to sleep here! go play with hoseok or someone else... geez!" yoongi said. jimin was annoyed but hoseok was his only hope.

"hoseok hyung! let's play a game!" jimin said, running towards the older. and of course, hoseok agreed.

namjoon would be somewhere watching the members while chuckling to himself. he'll be also watching the members if any of them got hurt.

and that's their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

so, i hope you guys liked this first scenario! i tried making the thing happening so you guys get my point.

don't forget to comment, vote and share!

edited

(words: 509)