[ 65 ] PART TWO | HYBRID.

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | HYBRID.

owner! jungkook
hybrid tiger! taehyung

"taehyung! give me back my damn phone right now!" jungkook exclaimed annoyedly. taehyung; a white tiger hybrid, white ears, and a long white tail. he stuck his tongue out and ran up to his room before locking the door.

"hihi... i'm going to take so many pictures of me in kookie's phone until the data runs out. hihi!" taehyung giggled to himself and set the camera on.

taehyung took about 200 photos before he let himself out of his room and sneak into the living room; which he found jungkook watching- no, glaring at the tv.

"k-kookie? w-why are you g-glaring at the tv?" taehyung asked nervously.

jungkook snapped his head towards taehyung who flinched when he saw how angry jungkook looked.

"kim taehyung. where's my phone. give it back to me." jungkook growled, as in really growling.

taehyung gulped and handed jungkook his phone to which the younger snatched it out of taehyung's hand.

the eldest didn't even know he started to cry when jungkook deleted some pictures that he took carefully and nicely for jungkook.

"n-no p-please! don't d-delete the p-pictures!" taehyung sobbed and tried to reach for jungkook's phone. but unfortunately, jungkook raised his hands higher than taheyung. the latter started hitting jungkook's chest weakly and pushed himself off of jungkook.

"i-i hate y-you." taehyung cried and ran to his room. jungkook's expression softened when he realised what he was deleting and what his lockscreen was.

his lockscreen was a picture of taehyung in a onesie he changed into while the boy was locked up in his room.

jungkook sighed and recovered every single photo (well, technically the ones he thinks are the cutest and the nicest) and went up to taehyung's room.

the boy forgot to lock the door so jungkook opened it slowly and saw taehyung crying silently.

"taehyung baby..." jungkook sighed and slowly made his way closer to taehyung.

"n-no! get away from me! i don't wanna see you!" taehyung exclaimed loudly and immediately started flailing his arms and legs to keep jungkook out from his reach.

"baby... i'm sorry i lashed out onto you. forgive me baby. i didn't mean too." jungkook muttered softly. taehyung stopped flailing his arms and legs and looked at jungkook with a tear stain face.

"taetae don' like it when kookie y-yell at taetae!" taehyung sobbed and threw away his stuffed tiger and hugged jungkook tightly, his face smushed up against jungkook's chest.

jungkook brushed his hand through taehyung's soft, brown, locks softly, knowing that it helps the boy calm down.

"i know, i'm sorry baby. i had a tiring day today and i lashed my stress onto you. i know that it's wrong. m' sorry..." jungkook mumbled and kissed the top of taehyung's head.

taehyung slowly nodded and pulled his face away from jungkook's chest.

"c-can kookie make taetae... banana spilt?" taehyung asked softly. jungkook laughed softly at the misspelled word.

"it's split baby. but of course, i'll make it. 4 scoops of vanilla right?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded happily, holding up 4 fingers in response.

jungkook ruffled taehyung's hair and skipped down the stairs, taking out the ingredients for the banana split he's going to make.

🐯

"taehyung! your order is ready!" jungkook called out. he soon hears footsteps down the stairs and then reveals a happy, smiley taehyung.

"banana spilt!" taehyung says. jungkook laughed at the wrong word taehyung decided to choose but he didn't care.

"so, tell me, why are you so willing to take pictures on my phone today?" jungkook asked.

"well, i wash thwinking about bweing nishe and kind for you and i decided to take the pwictures." taehyung said through a mouth full of ice cream.

jungkook laughed softly and wiped the ice cream that was on taehyung's cheek with a tissue.

"you know, taehyung, if you want to borrow my phone, you have to ask permission from me. you can't just take it away from me without permission. plus, you have your own phone! you can take pictures from yours and send them to me!" jungkook explained. taehyung looked down in embarrassment.

"m' sorry... i wanted you to have it already in your phone and not from me sending it..." taehyung mumbled.

jungkook sighed, "it's ok. but next time, i won't allow you to do it again ok?"

taehyung nodded happily and swallowed the last spoon of ice cream.

and that's the story of the hybrid tiger and sweet, caring owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

hehe... i hope this whole series will make you squeal with softness. im trying to make it as soft as i can. so like, if i cant make this soft enough, im sorry ahah

(words: 781)