[ 32 ] MY LITTLE FLUFFBALL.

PARACOSM

MYG + PJM | MY LITTLE FLUFFBALL.

park jimin has been deaf ever since he was born. people would make fun of him for his disability and that makes him embarrassed for being born like this.

of course, he didn't blame his mom for that. he didn't blame anyone but himself for having this disability. 

jimin's phone made a 'ding' sound, making him know there was a text.

yoonglez ❤︎

yah. park jimin. u coming to school or not?
Read
7:06 AM

what? of course, i am!
Read
7:06 AM

well u dumbass, there's no school today. did u forget
that we were supposed to meet up in jin-hyung's house?
Read
7:08 AM

what?! b-but today is monday?
Read
7:08 AM

stupid... it's sunday! hurry up! we're all waiting for u
Read
7:09 AM

k! i'll be there at 10!
Read
7:09

jimin stuffed his phone in his pocket and ran to the nearest bus stop. his face a bit red from seeing what he named yoongi in his phone.

yes, he has a crush on yoongi for god knows how long. yes, they are dating. they have been for around 2 months already.

-

as he reached jin's house, he knocked on the door.

yoongi opened the door and immediately hugged jimin tightly.

"i missed you so much my little fluffball!" yoongi mumbled on jimin's neck. the younger was confused but reached for his notebook to write down the words he wanted to say.

i missed you! what were we planning on doing today in hyungs anyways?

yoongi read the words and smiled. "we're going to be playing games today! we're going to watch movies as well but don't worry! we have subtitles ready!"

jimin smiled widely, his eyes turning into moon crescents. his friends and boyfriend always cared for him for his disability.

when someone bullies him, yoongi and the others are there to help him. when jimin's having a hard time trying to do something, yoongi and the others are there.

yoongi dragged jimin to where the others are.

they were all sitting in a circle with spaces left to jimin and yoongi to sit down. jimin and yoongi sat down and jin explained what they all need to do to jimin in a sheet of paper.

well shit... i'm gonna die in this game... 

jimin was thinking about how he was going to die in the game of truth and dare.

"alright my little fluffball, i'll ask you a question first, truth or dare?" yoongi signed. jimin answered with a truth sign.