[ 96 ] FRAMED.

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | FRAMED.

"how dare you hide this from me?!" taehyung yells, as tears streamed down his cheeks. jeongguk could only hang his head low, not knowing what to say. "how can you keep quiet that you were the one the crashed my little sister and killed her!"

"taehyung, i didn't—" jeongguk was cut off by taehyung.

"your mother won't lie to me, gguk!" taehyung sobbed. "she wouldn't dare throw her kid under the bus like this! blood-relationship matters the most! my little sister, who i loved since i was little, died because of you!"

jeongguk finally made a tear slip down his eye. "jimin was there, okay?! he was there to witness everything happen, and it wasn't me! minjae did everything! i swear, tae, i wouldn't do this to you!"

"bullshit!" taehyung yelled back. "jimin's your best friend! he will always defend you, no matter which one is right or wrong!"

"this mouth won't lie to you, tae. i won't lie to you," jeongguk whispered. taehyung shook his head.

"i don't believe you, jeongguk. i-i can't believe after all these years of trusting you, you just hide this from me," taehyung says. "and this. you see the bracelet? our relationship is over."

"n-no," jeongguk pleaded. "h-hey, don't d-do this to me. to u-us. i promise to you that i am not lying to you, t-tae..."

"stop lying to me, jeon." taehyung gritted his teeth. "i'm suing you, and i swear you're going to jail because of this."

jeongguk froze.

jail.

"t-tae, no, please."

"no, jeongguk, you made it clear to me that... that you're a selfish prick who only knows how to make sure you're the only one that doesn't get hurt." taehyung says, before leaving jeongguk's house.

jeongguk then broke down, and all of this was because of minjae.

☆彡

two days later, the police were in front of jeongguk's house. it doesn't come as a shock to jeongguk, since this was what taehyung has told him. he did everything the police do and let me tell you, the police were very confused; they have never had a suspect willingly do anything they told them to do.

jeongguk was then brought to the police station, where he was then interrogated. all jeongguk could do was a nod, no vocal conversation exchanged between him and the police officer.

it confused the hell out of the guy, but the officer then let jeongguk inside the cell.

jeongguk hated how quiet it is. he's never lived somewhere that's not quiet.

maybe he's just gotta get used to it from now on.

☆彡

taehyung walked into school, feeling as if something was missing. none of his stuff is missing, though. it just feels like something isn't complete in the morning. it was too... weird.

taehyung has been planning on avoiding jimin at all cost, afraid that he'll start yelling at taehyung for putting jeongguk in jail.

but luck says otherwise.

"yo, kim!" jimin's voice rang through the halls. taehyung flinched, turning back slowly.

"y-yes?" taehyung answers, as jimin gets closer to him.