[ 68 ] PART FIVE | HYBRID.

PARACOSM

MYG + JHS + PJM | HYBRID.

owner! yoongi
owner! jimin
hybrid dog! hoseok

"hoseokie~ where are you? i'm coming to find you~" jimin said and he could faintly hear the giggle of hoseok.

jung hoseok; a dog hybrid, has brown fluffy ears, a brown tail, and he's very energetic. he rarely sleeps but once he does, he's impossible to get up.

"ahah! i found you! your turn to count!" hoseok squealed once jimin caught him behind the curtains. hoseok tried running away but he bumped right into yoongi, his other caregiver.

hoseok screamed loudly and hugged yoongi, even if he was supposed to run away from jimin and yoongi.

"what is the matter, baby? why are you running away from jiminie?" yoongi asked softly as he took a quick glance at jimin lovingly, the boy was pouting from not getting enough attention from the two oldest.

"we were just playing hide and seek! diminie found me! i got scared and i got scared!" hoseok pointed at the pouting boy.

"jimin, why are you pouting? i told you i'll spend time with you," yoongi asked and jimin walked up to yoongi, the pout still visible on his face.

"i thought you would come home later. i wanted to spend more time with hoseokie..." jimin mumbled and yoongi gasped dramatically.

"you don't wanna spend time with me? oh wow, i didn't know that. hoseok let's go to our bedroom and watch rapunzel ok?" yoongi playfully asked hoseok and the boy nodded. they both left, leaving jimin behind.

"i didn't mean it that way... why did yoongi-hyung take it seriously?" jimin thought and sat on the couch, pouting with tears gathering in his eyes.

-

a few hours have passed and jimin was still sitting on the couch, his eyes trained fixed on the tv. he hasn't moved an inch since he last spoken to yoongi and he's planning on not to.

what he didn't know, was that both yoongi and hoseok was peeking at jimin through the corner of the walls.

"h-hyung, you should talk to jiminie... he seems sad." hoseok pouted and yoongi cooed silently.

"ok, i'm going to talk to him. you stay in your room ok?" yoongi asked but hoseok shook his head.

"i'm going to follow you but i'm going to stay quiet." hoseok stubbornly says. yoongi sighed and walked towards jimin, hoseok trailing behind.

jimin's face was covered in tears while staring at the tv and yoongi immediately hugged the crying boy.

"jimin baby what's wrong?" yoongi asked as he swayed jimin back and forth.

"n-nothing... i'm fine... go back to playing with hoseok in your bedroom." jimin mumbled and pulled away from yoongi, walking to the guest room.

hoseok walked slowly next to yoongi and said, "he's gonna forgive us someday. he doesn't last a day without us."

yoongi nodded and hugged hoseok.

-

for the whole night, jimin stayed in the guest room; his hands hugged his knees as he swings back and forth. he has no emotion in his face. only a blank stare was visible.

jimin sniffled and sighed.

it was true. jimin couldn't stay away from yoongi and hoseok. but now, he's too hurt to even talk to yoongi. he was just joking about wanting to play with hoseok only and yoongi had to take it seriously.

"j-jiminie? can i c-come in?" a small voice called out.

jimin quickly wiped his tears, knowing that it was hoseok.

"y-yeah, come in hoseokie..." jimin mumbled loudly for hoseok to hear.

hoseok waddled into the room and sat next to jimin. "is jiminie mad at me and yoongi-hyung?"

"no, hoseok. i'm fine. i just need time to myself right now." jimin smiled.

hoseok pouted and nodded. he originally wanted jimin to go back to the bedroom but it didn't work out.

"yoongi-hyung, jimin is mad at us," hoseok said softly as he opened the master bedroom door. yoongi sighed and motioned hoseok to come closer.

"look, we're gonna surprise jimin ok? don't tell him that but we're going to surprise him. you in for it, hoseok?" yoongi asked and hoseok nodded excitedly.

"what should we do? oh, we can bake his favorite cake! or we can throw a very early birthday party! or we can bring him to the amusement park! or we can bring him to a very fancy restaurant!" hoseok's list could go on forever but yoongi had a better idea.

"we're going to bring jimin to his dream place.

we're taking him to australia."

-

hoseok and yoongi have been booking a plane ticket for the past for hours (every plane seat was booked so they had to keep searching for other planes). and also have been packing their suitcase.

"yeay! we're done!" hoseok cheered.

"great! now, you go and force jimin to come out of the guest room. i'm tired of waiting for him to come out." yoongi ordered and hoseok ran to the guest room.

"jiminie? let's go out! we're going to eat dinner!" hoseok lied.

"i'm fine hoseok. you can go-" hoseok quickly cut jimin off.

"NO! I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME AND YOONGI-HYUNG. PLEASE, IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS." hoseok shouted and jimin immediately walked towards hoseok.

"calm down, hobi. i've only been in the guest room for four hours. don't exaggerate too much. now, where are we going?" jimin asked softly, finally giving himself in.

"let's go to yoongi-hyung first! he'll tell you where we're going!" hoseok said cheerfully. jimin sighed but nodded nonchalantly.

once jimin opened the bedroom door, he immediately gasped.

"we're going to australia, baby." yoongi smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i'm so sorry for not updating this book in a long time! i'm way too busy with updating my other books bcs i just published 2 new books! i hope this long imagine can make up for the long wait y'all have to do XD

(words: 975)