[ 56 ] PART ONE | "IT'S OKAY"

PARACOSM

KTH + JJK | PART ONE | "IT'S OKAY"

"i miss the old days."

"what?"

"i miss our hugs, i miss it when we laugh together, when we cried together, when we listened to each other, when we were inseparable... i miss our love... i miss us..."

"taehyung-"

"i get it. we're not meant to be with each other. i clearly understand that. i just thought that maybe we're going to be next to each other until we separate. i thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. having a happy family with... kids that we- i thought was going to happen. but now i see you happy with another person and i believe you won't need me again. maybe my imaginations aren't supposed to come true because i'm a useless fucking human that won't ever get my love returned. the phrase of people saying that if your ex is happy then you should to doesn't work for me because... i wanted to be the person that you kiss, marry, and have kids with." taehyung ranted as tears streamed down his face.

jungkook stretched his hand out to wipe taehyung's face but the older was quick to move his face away. the younger sighed.

"taehyung you need to stop thinking about the old us. i'm happy with jimin now and you can't change that. yes, i know that we used to love each other and promised each other that we were going to be forever but things change tae. plus, you need to change your appearance more. fans are worried about you and-" taehyung cut jungkook of with a heartless laugh.

"fans are worried about me? then what about you? i guess i could see that you're way too busy with jimin that you can't seem to see what has gotten inside my head and how my emotions changed from being the old taehyung you knew to the new taehyung that everyone has to get used to. everyone has to get used to the new me because- the old me will never come back." taehyung weakly said.

everyone in BTS could see how weak taehyung has become. from the day taehyung and jungkook broke up, taehyung rarely eats, interacts, and even stays up late at night to do "work". jin knows perfectly what "work" means. taehyung has been trying to distract himself from being so depressed by working until late at night which leads to him getting so weak to the point he became sick. ARMYs have been so worried about taehyung but all he could say was "i'm fine. i'm just tired, that's all."

"taehyung! i know that the break up still affects you but can you at least be happy for me and jimin?! you know how much i love him and all you can say right now is 'the old me will never come back.' seriously, tiger, you need to stop being so dramatic over everything." jungkook muttered, accidentally using the nickname 'tiger'.

taehyung flinched at the words that jungkook said and forced a smile across his face before saying, "i'm not worthy enough to be called tiger again. please call me taehyung or tae from now on. nicknames from someone who clearly doesn't l-love me anymore is useless. i'm useless. and i'm sorry for being so careless about what i say about you and jimin. i guess that- maybe i would have a chance on being with you again. be yours again. but the chance is far from my reach."

jungkook was beyond frustrated at this moment to not even know what he was saying, "come on taehyung! i don't love you anymore! stop being like a brat and grow up! i don't fucking love you anymore ok?! my heart belongs to jimin now and i'm happy with him! you are just a self-centered, annoying, clingy guy! that's why i lasted so short with you! i don't love you anymore." jungkook's chest heaved up and down quickly.

taehyung was too stunned to say anything back but to let his tears fall down. taehyung smiled bitterly as jungkook's words hit him as if someone threw a punch in his face.