7 months with BTS!

hey guys! so i am proud to say, that i have currently reached 7 months with BTS! i am proud to call myself an ARMY and to be in this fandom! and i would like to thank BTS for being with the ARMYs in all the situation we have been. so, i'll be making a letter to each of the members here.

to seokjin,
you have been one of the greatest eldest members i have seen in my life. thank you for being the one that takes care of the younger members and preparing them food. thank you for making those corny jokes / dad jokes to the members. i love how you keep on making those jokes no matter what other people say. thank you for being a good singer. thank you seokjin!

to yoongi,
you have been my bias since i don't even know when... thank you for overcoming your depression and decided to join BTS. thank you for being a good rapper. i know that you broke your shoulder while delivering pizzas and that doesn't make you give up. you sold your songs for pennies even. you have been a great influence in my life for the past months. thank you yoongi!

to hoseok,
your a little ray of sunshine! i love you just the way you are! keep being yourself! i love how you lighten up the whole day with your laughter. i love the way you dance as well! geez... i wish i could dance like you! but, i would like to thank you for coming back to BTS after you decided to leave. BTS wouldn't have been the same without you! thank you for being a good rapper as well... thank you hoseok!

to namjoon,
you have been a great leader since the start. i don't know how you managed to have such great leadership skills but you have been such a great leader from the very start. i love how you rap and you always help your members when they need help or comfort. like when jin and taehyung fought in burn the stage. you comforted taehyung when he was about to cry backstage by hugging him. thank you namjoon!

to jimin,
you little cute manggae rice cake. you have been my bias wrecker ever since the start. your cute aegyo and little cute movements always make me soft uwu... but, thank you for being a good singer and dancer in BTS. we love your body just the way it is. we love your chubby cheeks and your abs 😍. thank you for being there with the members when they need you! you are a great singer and don't doubt your singing skills please. even yoongi loves your voice when you sing! thank you jimin!

to taehyung,
you have been my bias from the start. but then yoongi took that spot. you are a very good actor which made me cry in Hwarang because of your death scene. please note that you are a very good singer. your deep voice keeps giving me chills and that is good actually. i love your voice when you sing. you have natural aegyo and makes me soft as well uwu... thank you for being a great 2nd youngest. thank you taehyung!

to jungkook,
you little bunny! i love the way you sing and dance! you have been a cute little bunny ever since debut and it is cute! i love the way you laugh and how your bunny smile shows when you do. it is honestly the cutest thing ever! i hope you don't have any doubts or problems in your life or with your singing skills because please if i can, i'll make a whole list of how your singing skills are the best. thank you for being a great, golden maknae! thank you jungkook!

to the whole BTS,
thank you for being a great influence in my life guys! i love you guys no matter what happens. if you guys decided to separate and become solo singers i won't care! i'll still support you one by one! but please, don't get that idea because i would always love to see you guys being together. i love you guys!

나는 너를 사랑하고 좋은 일을 계속 지켜줘!!!