[ 26 ] TOWER OF TERROR.

PARACOSM

JJK | TOWER OF TERROR.

they were on a date. together. in an amusement park. sharing matching hoodies. jungkook and ara. together for 1 year, 2 months and 5 days.

"ara! let's go on that one!" jungkook said, pointing to the tower of terror. ara's eyes widened and quickly shook her head.

"no thanks! i'll just wait here for you to finish!" she said. jungkook pouted, knowing it was ara's weakness.

"stop. no stop- fine! but don't you dare let go of my hand." she said sternly. jungkook immediately gave her his famous bunny smile and dragged her to the entrance of the attraction.

"god... it's so dark and cold here..." ara pointed out. 

(a/n: i have never gone on the tower of terror so i don't know what the inside looks like...)

the queue was quite long but fast though.

"kook i change my mind... i'm going to go out of here and-" before ara could even finish her sentence, jungkook shut her up.

"shh... you may not go back. we queued up for a long time already and we're almost in! you're not going to regret this! i promise!" jungkook said.

ara sighs for the nth time.

"fine. but if i get scared inside, i swear i will kill you," she said sternly. jungkook could only laugh at his girlfriend's childish actions.

-

the wait for going on the ride finally ended and they got in. the ride was seated so it was a relief (a bit) for ara. 

the ride finally started and it was showing visuals of the ghosts and they finally got of the "lift" to the floor they were supposed to go. 

"fuck. jungkook. i'm scared!" ara muttered to jungkook.

"it's ok baby-" the ride dropped. ara yelled.

of course, the drops were part of the ride but ara didn't care. she was scared for her life.

-

when the ride ended, ara was practically traumatized now. she was clinging onto jungkook like a koala.

"baby... get off me!" jungkook chuckled as he said that.

"no! i told you i'm going to kill you if i am scared. so i'm squeezing you to death!" ara pouted as she squeezed jungkook tightly.

"geez... you're not even squeezing tightly ara..." jungkook said. ara gasped, can't believe her boyfriend was making fun of her weak strength.

"yah! you know i am weak! stop bullying me!" she whined, crossed her arms and pouted. jungkook found it very cute to him.

"you're so cute." jungkook pinched her cheeks as a sign of cuteness.

they never got tired of each other no matter what...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

so, sorry for the short imagine. i know this sucked but i created this very quickly so this may seem like a bad imagine!

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

edited

(words: 465)