[ 46 ] PART TWO | OPPOSITES ATTRACT.

PARACOSM

MYG + JJK | PART TWO | OPPOSITES ATTRACT.

jungkook basically took yoongi out to a fancy restaurant. which made yoongi shocked.

"j-jungkook... this shouldn't be happening right now... why am i here?" yoongi asked in disbelief.

"hey. hey. everyone should have a chance of eating in a fancy restaurant. which means, you should too." jungkook smiled.

"but still! i shouldn't be here! this is to fancy!" yoongi exclaimed. jungkook sighed and pulled yoongi closer to him, their faces inches apart.

one wrong move and their lips will meet.

"hyung... how many times do i have to tell you that everyone deserves to go to a fancy restaurant? you have to at least been to one right?" jungkook muttered.

yoongi's breath hitched. "i-i... no, i have never b-been to a fancy restaurant once..."

jungkook beamed. "great! i'll be the first person to go with you to a fancy restaurant then!" yoongi was about to protest but jungkook quickly pulled him to the restaurant.

as soon as they got a table, jungkook immediately ordered for both of them; basically meaning he didn't let yoongi take a look in the menu.

"kook! i didn't even get to see the menu yet! what did you order?!" yoongi exclaimed. jungkook chuckled.

"you'll love it hyung. i promise." jungkook said calmly. yoongi pouted cutely which made jungkook coo inside his head.

"but kookie... remember, i have eating disorder... what if i threw up the food i eat? what if i disgust you? what if-" yoongi rambled, only to be cut off by jungkook.

"i won't care hyung. i'll still care for you." jungkook said, making yoongi smile.

-

meanwhile, with jimin and taehyung.

they were awkwardly staring at each other in a sofa, not knowing what to talk about. they did meet once in a cafe when taehyung and jimin decided to have some time in the real world.

but then, jimin cleared his throat.

"uh... i guess you're jungkook's friend right?" jimin asked.

taehyung nodded. "yep. we have been friends for about 15 years now. ya, i know right? 15 years since we have met."

jimin chuckled. "can i know more about you? we can be friends as well... if that's ok with you."

"yeah. sure! well, my full name is kim taehyung. i am 23 years old. born in daegu. birthday at december 30, 1995-"

"woah, woah, woah... you're a '95 liner as well?! i'm also a '95 liner!" jimin exclaimed excitedly.

"seriously?! but you're my hyung i'm guessing right?" jimin nodded to which taehyung pouted. jimin squished taehyung cheeks together which made the younger blushed hard.

"so cute!" jimin cooed. as soon as he realised what he said, he blushed deep red.

"s-sorry... it just slipped and- forget it. continue on." jimin cleared his throat and taehyung stayed silent for awhile.

"well... i have 2 younger sibling. both are boys (i don't know if this is true so correct me if i'm wrong!) and we're very close to each other! i love photography, editing photos, and singing. guess that's all for me. what about you?" taehyung asked, sitting crisscrossed.

"well, my full name is park jimin. birthday at october 13, 1995. i have passion in dancing and singing. we should collaborate with each other soon! we can produce our own songs! i have seen yoongi-hyung make songs in his studio and i understand! we can help each other make the lyrics!" jimin exclaimed excitedly.

taehyung chuckled in his deep tone and sighed.

"i don't know hyung. i am not a good singer. you have never heard me sing before so you can't defend yourself." taehyung pointed out.

"oh come on! sing a verse for me!" jimin pleaded, pulling out his best puppy dog eyes. taehyung bit his lip trying not to smile.

'goodness... he has always been very cute from the day we met each other in that damn cafe..." taehyung thought.

"no. i'll send you a video instead. i don't want to sing live in front of you." taehyung stated. jimin frowned.

"fine. i'll give you my number and you have to promise me you will sing for me ok?" jimin said. taehyung playfully rolled his eyes and nodded with a smile.

-

now with yoongi and jungkook. the food jungkook ordered was heaven. it tasted so fucking good that yoongi didn't even realised that he wasn't feeling sick.

yoongi hummed. "this food is so good... i wonder to myself on why i never saw this place before..."

jungkook giggled. "you've never seen this place before? how come?"

"i have never really gotten out of the house except for going to work or shopping. i rarely eat outside food," yoongi explained. jungkook stared at yoongi lovingly, admiring every piece of his features.

yoongi turned his head to jungkook, with a mouth full of food. his face turned crimson red before he swallowed his food.

"w-what?" yoongi asked nervously. jungkook smiled.

"nothing. i'm just staring at you." jungkook straightforwardly said.

yoongi blushed a deeper shade of red this time. "w-why. what?"

jungkook laughed. "let's go yoongi. i want to take you somewhere."

-

as soon as they paid and left, jungkook lead yoongi to a hilltop, where there was beautiful scenery in front of them.

"wow..." yoongi was in awe as soon as he saw the view. jungkook smiled at the sound yoongi made.

jungkook gestured for both of them to sit down where they can enjoy the view in front of them.

"you know yoongi. i'll be your friend no matter what." jungkook said. yoongi smiled.

"i know."

even if yoongi's heart was breaking little by little...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

i know. unexpected ending right? next will be a vminkook one and then the on btwimdead requested

don't forget to comment, vote, and share!

edited

(words: 955)