Rye-imagine for kianne (Smut)

Kianne's pov:

Kianna:" what about netflix and chill at mine's?"

Rye: "yep why not?"

As we arrived at my flat, we got in.
Rye sat on the sofa.

Kianne:" I need to get changed. I'll be back in a minute"

I changed from the uncomfortable jeans I was wearing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
Much more comfortable.

Kianne:"have you chosen the movie? "

Rye:"yep, let's start danger things."

Kianne:" ok but if it's too scary I'm gonna turn it off"

Rye:" don't worry I'm here to protect you"

He miles and showed his biceps.

Kianne:" yes, of course."

I said ironically.

Rye:" I'm offended"

He looked away. I ran on the sofa and collaps on him.

Kianne:"aww, I was just kidding"

I ruffled his hair.

Rye:" I know"

He laughed.

Rye:" let's start"

I made popcorn and set the bowl and two glasses of water on the coffeetable.
Then we started watching the series.
Half way through the third episode I got bored.

Kianne:" rye."

Rye:"yes?"

Kianne:" i'm bored."

Rye: "me too."

I stopped the movie and looked at him.

Kianne:" what shall we do?"

He leaned down and kissed me. It was all so quick but I instantly kissed back.
Between the kisses he spoke.

Rye:" I Might have an idea."

I deepened the kiss, transforming the kiss in a make out session. He layed down on the couch and made me straddle his waist. He hands were everywhere on my body. He made me lay on him and traced his fingers from my leg to my back. His touch made me shiver. Our bodies were pressed against each other he sat with me on his lap.

Kianne:" should we go to my bedroom? "

I asked breathing heavily. He smiled and got up with me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his torso and started kissing his neck. I started leaving a mark and he groaned sexily when I felt the soft material underneath me.
As soon as I was on the mattresse he was hover over me. One his hands move from my butt to my breast, palming it. He kissed me. Then he started going down kissing my cheek, jaw, neck. His colds hands moved under the t-shirt I was wearing lifting it over my head. He stared at my body covered by a pair of shorts and a blue bra. He went near my ear kissing the skin behind it.

Rye:" how can you be so hot but innocent at the same time?"

As he spoke I felt sparks down my spine.
I smiled and he started kissing my neck. As he found my sweet spot I let a moan leave my mouth. He smiled on my neck and sucked harder on my collar bone he left a hickey.
I bit my lip trying to not let out any other noise.
He kissed his way down to my shorts waistban when his phone ringing interrupted us.
Though he kept kissing me.
I pulled apart.

Kianne:"aren't  you going to answer?"

He looked at me and without answering he started missing my neck again.
His phone stopped ringing but after a minute it started ringing again.

Kianne:" rye."

He didn't stop.

Kianne:" rye just answer"

Rye:" fine"

He gave up looking at my expression.
He got off me and answered.
It was brook. He had to go.

A/N
Hope you liked the story.
Follow my instagram account @ Aurora_fowler04