What's to forget (Pt. 2)

As Iskall and Joe followed Rendog to the sand castle, Joe was already curious to what the hermits are planning for Iskall. But soon was introduced by.... a small, simple, less decent castle. With nothing inside but a throne.

                                  "No offense but this is someone for a noob" confessed Iskall, simply staring at the uneven sand castle as Joe sighed. Knowing too well that there is something in store for him.

                                 Soon enough Iskall sat on the sand throne, not feeling very kingly. Rendog walked up to Joe a and whispered something in his ear. "There is a button behind the castle, bore Iskall for 5 minutes then press the button." Whispers Rendog as Joe gave him a shrugged look.

                                  "Bore Iskall?! I'm not that boring!" Shouted Joe as Iskall smirked at him. "I beg to differ poetry man" Iskall says as Joe replied "One Iskall, my name is Joehills. Two, ask my followers and subscribers if I'm boring. Three, I'll do it Ren."

                                    This amused Rendog a lot, leaving the two hermits inside Grian's well made noob castle.

(Grian: ok, how rude)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                    Instead of Joe boring him to death, he was correcting Iskall with the hermits name.

                                    "For the last time Iskall, there is no mountain that's name Joe!" He says angrily. "But Green said there was" backfired Iskall. "It's Grian, and no. It's still not true!!"

                                     While Iskall kept on laughing on his throne, Joe realized it was five minutes already. He immediately ran before Iskall could realize and went behind the sand castle and saw a button that said "Press Me".

                                    Joe soon pressed the button and went back inside. But he soon realized that Iskall was gone, the only thing left behind was a gap on top of the throne. Joe looked at the hole realizing what the hermits' plan was....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                    Iskall opened his eyes to see where he fell. The room seemed dark and lonely, he couldn't see anything infront of him. He can't even see his own hand. Soon a voice echoed through the room.

                                    "Iskall....." the voice sounded familiar but at the same time did not. It sounded like the voice was owned by that cowboy who worked at that Con Corp organization.... Scar was it?

                                     "You may not know me nor us too much. Because of your lack of self control to do a dangerous stunt knowing you would crash. Now you cannot recall all the memories you kept hidden in your playful mind." Soon a different voice followed. Sounded like that admin with the helmet.

                                     "Forgetting us is painful and yet an unforgivable thing Iskall. For that, punishment must come to account." Then another voice echoed, a sad feminine voice.

                                     "After working with you during the Civil War, after signing the IQ, after sharing your storage. I can't believe you forgotten all those fun moments together" The swedish man soon felt guilty for the actions he couldn't recall. He really wished he remembered, but he couldn't.

                                     "Welcome to your worst nightmare Iskall85" knowing too well that was the mustache hermit, the lights turned on. And Iskall was now..... petrified.....