What's to forget (pt. 3)

For some reason, Biffa and TFC were digging a four space hole and leaving the hermits confused. "What are you two doing?" Asked Xisuma as they jumped inside.

"We are preparing for a the next war between all of you vs an angry Iskall" says TFC as Biffa blocks the hole and hides inside. And the rest of the hermits wished they joined them.

An angry Iskall swooped in from the sky, holding diamond sword ever so tightly and surprisingly chased Grian aside from the other hermits. "WHY ME?!! THIS WASN'T EVEN MY IDEA!!" Yelled Grian as he dodged every hit that Iskall attempted.

"I KNOW YOU PREPARED THE SKINS GRIAN, WHAT'S EVEN WORSE WAS SEEING MOVING DIORITE HUGGING ME!!" Iskall complained as Grian suddenly stopped for a while.

"You said my name correct-" Grian then almost got hit by the sword as he leads him to Rendog. "HIS IDEA, HIS IDEA" suddenly Grian flew off leaving Ren chased by Iskall.

"CURSE YOU GRIAN!!" Ren yelled as Iskall attempted every swing and hit he tried. Soon Ren accidentally leads Iskall to Mumbo, causing him to switch targets.

"CHILL ISKALL CHILL!!" Mumbo tried his best to run away until he tumbled to False and Doc, giving Iskall the chance to get revenge.

*Mumbo Jumbo has been slained by Iskall85*

*Docm77 has been slained by Iskall85*

*False Symmetry has been slained by Iskall85*

Cub and Scar laughed at Mumbo's spoonliness before Iskall snuck behind them and swing his sword.

*Cubfan has been slained by Iskall85*

*GoodtimeswithScar has been slained by Iskall85*

*GoodtimeswithScar: ouchie =_=*

Stress and Cleo secretly joined inside Biffa and TFC's little hole while Impulse, Tango and Zedaph hid inside a tree.

Jevin was running away from Iskall as he was about to slice him, Jevin wanting to stay alive so that he can get his stuff immediately tugged Xisuma's arm as he uses him to block the attack (Seriously, do not do that in real life)

*Xisumavoid has been slained by Iskall85*

*Xisumavoid: JEVIN!! >=(

*WelsKnight: Lollllnsud sgy*

*WelsKnight has been slained by Iskall85*

Mumbo was hiding behind the tree, waiting for the perfect moment to get his stuff back. But sadly Jevin leaded him to Mumbo.

*IJevin has been slained by Iskall85*

*Mumbo Jumbo has been slained by Iskall85*

Seeing as Joe was shown mercy from Iskall (because he did nothing aside from amusing him) Grian secretly hid behind him, hoping Iskall will soon give up.

Although Joe was being cheeky today and betrayed his fellow hermits. "ISKALL, I HAVE GRIAN!!" Joe yelled as Grian struggled to get away from his grip. But it was too late.

*Grian has been slained by Iskall85*

*Grian: dammit Joe....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After most of the hermits got their stuff back, Iskall soon taunted Rendog. "Plan this again Ren, and I'm quitting hermitcraft!"

Everyone laughed, they were happy that Iskall gained his memories back....

The End.....