A painful laughter

Before you read this story, I'll just give you a heads up.

Screw my title for this story, this won't be about angst. (For once) 😒

This story was based on a random discussion about physical pain that me and my friend talked about yesterday.

So oof.

~~~Bdubs' POV~~~
~~~Hermit land~~~

After playing a few of the games, I wanted to fly up and see the beautiful builds and games, as the wind blew me around this little mini game district. The hermits really did a great job! I flew pass a few of the hermit's working on their games and the ne-

"GREETINGS BUBBLES!!" A familiar voiced exclaimed, as a figure woodshed passed me.

There I saw Keralis cheekily flying around like a maniac, though it seemed like he was practicing some pretty neat tricks. Although he still failed to do so. " 'Sup Keralis?" I waved back. "Apparently me!" He exclaimed again, as he ascended higher than him.

"Wanna race to new hermit land?" Keralis suggested with his rockets at the ready. "Bet 2 diamonds and it's a deal." I smirked but Keralis was already zooming towards the town. "OI KERALIS THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" I yelled.

I spanned a few rockets before I was able to catch up to that fast as lightning hermit before I zoomed pass him.

~~~At new hermitville~~~

Alas I managed to beat Keralis to the village, I descended as I gracefully put my feet on the ground. Now all that's left for me to do is wait for that slow poke and claim my 2 diamonds...

Although 5 minutes has passed and he's still not here, which worried the hell out of me. I waited patiently for him to arrive but there was no sign of him. I couldn't wait anymore, I prepared my rockets and flew through the sky once again.

~~~Hippie Land~~~

I flew around the area to find Keralis but the only person I saw was Rendog scouting through the amount of shulker boxes surrounded near the barn but I didn't pay attention to him that much.

I was about to leave for hermit land until I saw a figure sitting beside the trees, standing in a between Hippie land and Area 77. A guy with a blue shirt and.... An unspeakable face? "Yep definitely Keralis" I sighed, approaching the ground.

But after I landed, I realized that his breathing was a bit fast, and in pain. He was sweating a bit, holding his left arm. I looked at his side to see a few specks of dirt on his left arm and leg, and a slightly red mark near his thigh.

"Keralis?! Are you ok?!" I exclaimed, immediately rushing through my injured friend. He looked at me with pain but Glee in his eyes. "Nothing too serious, just had a bumpy landings." He chuckled.

"Dude! That looks like it hurts!" I went through my inventory to get my bandages but suddenly Keralis suddenly started laughing, with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know why but even though I feel this pain on my left thigh, I seem to laugh over it!" He continued giggling. "Because
I'm positive that everything is alright and that there is nothing to worry!" He finished his sentence with a smile.

I just looked at him dumbstruck at how he's still laughing but I finally got the bandages and slowly wrapped it around his waist. "Geez Keralis I was about to say, that fall just made you lose your mind or something." I grunted, but was glared by a certain injured hermit.

"Aww Bubbles, my head didn't break!" He whined but I just shrugged it off and gave a smile. Seeing as he still had the energy to complain, I guess there really was nothing too serious at least.
"Can you walk?" I asked, but he shook his head.

"Come on." I sighed, putting his arm on my right shoulder. "Maybe we can walk there." I replied. Keralis hesitantly tried standing up but he was able to do it. Soon enough the two of us left the forest and went through Renbon's garden.

~~~Hippie Camp~~~

As we passed by the vans, Keralis suddenly patted my shoulder, getting my attention. "Hey Bubbles, would you mind putting me down for a while? I need to get something in my inventory" he asked. "Why not?"

I led him near the camp fire and placed him down on the ground. It took him 20 seconds to go through his inventory till he pulled a few shiny, turquoise gems. He grabbed my hand and place 5 diamonds in my hands. "Deal is a deal." He smiled but got confused when I didn't look that happy.

"What's the diamonds for?" " You won the race, so you earne-" "I didn't mean that..." I replied, still holding them in my hands. " Why did you give me extra diamonds?" I asked curiously, but Keralis just gave me a more considerate grin.

"The extra two are for helping me out, and the last diamond is for being a good friend." He happily replied. Honestly, that actually warmed my heart a bit. "God, thanks buddy!" I smiled, but was suddenly interrupted by a green suited figure with a helmet for a head, standing behind us.

Xisuma worriedly stared at Keralis' left thigh before I just gave out a sigh. "Long story short, he pulled a Mumbo and fell from the sky, doing a few flying tricks while racing towards new hermit land." I explained but Xisuma just shook his head.

"Nope, I think Keralis pulled a Grian" he replied. But me and Keralis just confused as ever looked at him. "What do you mean pulled a Grian?" We both asked in perfect sync.

Xisuma just looked at us confuse till he realize what he did wrong. " Oh nevermind.... It's a little inside joke I made." He chuckled. I still was confuse but just ignored it anyway. "Won't you mind helping me escort Keralis?" I suggested.

Without hesitation, Xisuma put his arm near Keralis. And the three of us peacefully but happily walked together to the new lands of hermitville......

~~~The End~~~

I may have made a new joke now, hooray! 😅

Also Keralis, Bdubs and Xisuma fluff, hooray! 😄

Also it's almost the ending of intramurals, hooray! 😊😊😊

May your night
Shine like the moonlight
Ladies and gents! ;)
-Keichi Akechi