Fragile Feelings

This is one of my story ideas I shared in the previous chapter. Because I can never get enough with angst. 😂

Also I'm starting to like this Idea Trio! 😄😍

~~~Keralis' POV~~~

Bdubs and I were inside Idea, playing with our tridents and counting up our diamonds while waiting for Shashwami to arrive to the meeting.

Alas the no longer green suited hermit stood before us, all monochrome and dead. "Sorry I was late, admin stuff." He exasperatedly sighs before walking towards us both.

Me and Bdubs awkwardly stared at each other in plain silence and just slowly backs away from the suspicious looking hermit. "Oh come on really guys?!" Xisuma exclaimed trying to move forward towards us before backing away again.

"I promise I'm not gonna kill you two! I barely even touched you to after almost 3 meetings!"

"Ummm.... I'm taking no chances." Bdubs replied, hiding behind my back. Xisuma gave another sigh again and just continued the meeting, in a deeper tone, with our distance away from him. It seemed a bit awkward and all but we three still had our laughs during the meeting.

~~~~~

After the meeting, Xisuma went towards his ender chest to pack up his diamond armour again. Just as I was about to leave for meeee precious~~~ Bubbles walked towards me and rested his arm around my neck.

"Hey Keralis, wanna play some games in hermit land?" He suggested. My eyes were about to sparkle like the shining stars before Bdubs gave me this stern expression. "But no game of run". "Awww" I frowned.

5 seconds later and we both started to burst out of laughter, trying to calm our selves down. "Keralis have you seen my-" Me and Bdubs both yelped when we realized that Xisuma snook up on us. I jumped from where I stood and backed away again.

Xisuma was about to utter another word before stopping himself to even finish his question. " Nevermind Keralis, I'll just look for our stacks of shulker boxes myself. Enjoy your night out." He replied with a smile, walking back inside the blue and yellow structure.

"Bye Shashwami!" I happily waved, about to skip towards the path to hermit land before an arm with a white sleeve tugged my hand away from the exit. "Bubbles, is something wrong?" I concernly asked.

"Keralis did you see it?" He asked as he drags me near the door to Idea. "See what?" "Xisuma, did you see the way Xisuma walked inside idea? He was trembling a bit before I even noticed" He explained, worry was all over his face.

"Now that you mention it..... His voice seemed a bit low" I tried recalling Shashwami's weird behavior today. ", Should we check on him?" I asked, without hesitation Bdubs hastily nodded. We walked through the corridors of Idea.

The stacks of shulker boxes are here at the very corner but no sign of Shashwamivoid. There was a chance that he was upstairs, maybe fixing and upgrading our new meeting room or offices.

We quietly went up the quartz stairs, parts of the warehouse that weren't finished yet we're still visible from the eye can see. As we reached the final stair, a green familiar figure was spotted near the empty trapped chest.

Alas we found Shashwami! But in a curled up position, leaning part of his back on the chest, and his body slightly trembling even more than the last time Bdubs saw him.

"Shashwami?" I slowly shook his shoulder.

Xisuma suddenly jumped from my touch, accidentally pushing the chest at opposite direction of the room. My mind was in a blank when I realized that small tears streamed one by one on his cheek.

At least he wasn't crying that much but this was concerning both me and Bubbles, especially since Shashwami didn't utter I single word before going back to his sad and curled up position. This time gripping his pants even tighter than before.

"Xisuma, are you ok?" Bdubs asked as we both kneeled on our knees, trying to get to eye level even though he was covering his face. He shook his head, concerning us even more.

"Are you sick?

"Did you lose something?

"Did you have an argument?

"Did something break in Idea?

But the only answer he showed us is shaking his head a million times. He didn't say anything, he stil stayed there with more tears running on his eyes.

" Oh come on, at least give us a clue?" I nervously chuckled, the silence embracing this whole room. He still stayed quiet in his position but he stopped trembling after he heard my question. In no time at all, a single mutter was all we heard.

"Too near." He mumbled.

"What?" Bdubs asked, getting a little bit closer to hear what Xisuma just mumbled.

"Too n-near." He stuttered, slowly pushing himself away from us, leaning beside the blue concrete wall.

Our hearts stopped, realizing what this was all about. "It's about demise isn't it? It's because of the way we distanced ourselves away from you..." Alas, the admin finally nodded his head, tightly embracing his legs.

My body rushed of guilt, I couldn't believe we've been hurting his feelings for a while now. Yet he didn't complain much, he just gave a smile and let us be. He knows we're doing this for the diamonds but.......

"Geez Xisuma, you could've t-told us that we were hurting y-you." Bdubs stuttered, you could almost here the guilt in his voice.We both sat beside the poor hermit and slowly wrapped him in a warm group hug.

"I'm sorry Shashwami..." My expression saddened, trying to comfort him. "Whether dead or not, you're still our friend. And friends shouldn't be separated by some stupid game. No offense to Grian." I defended myself.

Bubbles and I quietly giggled until..... Shashwami's shoulders were no longer tensed, his body finally accepted defeat and leaned between me and Bubbles.

He suddenly started whimpering, letting out his tiny sobs. His face was still covered but we can tell by now that he's finally letting out more of his tears.

My heart broke, this was the first time I've seen Shashwami in this state. He's mostly a positive hermit, but even admins break down sometimes. We both soothingly rubbed his back, letting him cry till he can finally cry no more!

His sobs echoed through the room, we both continued hug the crying hermit before his cries died silently.

His head leaned near my shoulder. He's finally calm down, closing his tired eyes as he slowly escaped to the wonders of his fictional mind.

We three stayed quietly in this position for a while, till Bubbles suddenly stood up with both his hands pointing towards me and Shashwami. "Why don't we go to hermit land together? We can't be sad forever can we?" He grinned.

"Well, at least I'm not completely dead." Xisuma joked, accepting his hand. "Hooray!" I exclaimed, also accepting his other hand.

As we three finally stood up, both of them suddenly gave me this suspicious glare. "No Run Keralis." The sternly stated. "Awww" I sighed disappointedly before we  left the building was laughs and smiles.

"As a trio...."

~~~The End~~~

May you night
Shine like the moonlight
Ladies and gents! ;)
-Keichi Akechi