TAG I'M IT!!

I was tagged by ausforyou, twice maybe? .-.
Anyway, let's start the tagging.

1. What is your weapon of choice?

In castle crashers: a freaking spoon XD
In minecraft: sword or crossbow
In real life: MY ONE AND ONLY UMBRELLA!! =D

2. Which hermit can most easily wear/be associated with your least favourite colour?

I have to say Stress' skin. Her skin is actually pretty cool, but she's wearing pink...... I don't like pink .-.

3. Which hermit do you think is most likely to succewd in a singing, animation and art career

For singing, it's every hermit that sang a made up song and it turns into a remix. XD (Proper answer, Rendog)

For animation, I don't freaking know .-.

For art, (remembers Grian's elmo) Grian ^·^ (Elmo is watching you)

4. What is your favourite hermitcraft AU besides your own?

All of them are good tbh with you.............. if I had to pick one, probably the TATTOO AU or the Xelqua AU both made by becca4leafclover. (I hope the story about Xelqua is an AU)

5. What's your least favourite ship?

Grian x NPC Grian...... Lol. Nope, there isn't any ship I hate. Doesn't mean I'm a hermitcraft shipper. I just ship them with minecraft items. XD

6. What is your favourite video game OST other than minecraft?

I don't know, the bungou stray tales game?

7. Which social media platforms are you most active with?

Wattpad, YouTube, Amino, and downloaded Twitter today.

8. What is your favourite game other than minecraft?

Bungou Stray Tales (recommend to check if have time)
Gacha Life (the reason why I made a YouTube channel)
Mobile Legends (I understand why my father likes playing it when he relaxes)
Roblox ( cool game)
Bonus: (minecraft)

9. What's your least favourite food?

Anything sweet...... like candies, ice cream, cakes, cupcakes, ect.
But to be fair, there are some sweets and desserts I like.

10. How did you come across minecraft?

Funny you should ask.... years ago when I was a Prestonplayz and the pack fan (still am) I think I watched Lachlan and Captainsparklez playing "Guess the minecraft youtuber" and Grian and Mumbo were there. To be fair, I didn't care during that time so I ignored it and never remembered again. Then a few years past, and last year while searching for a Natural disasters video, Grian popped up. I checked it out and found out it was quiet good. So I checked a few videos then I stopped. Then the next day, Grian was in my recommendation. They looked interesting so I checked out his old vids with Taurtis and build battle and stuff. Then I checked his new videos to find hermitcraft, and that's when it all started.

(This is freaking long °^°)

The funny thing was when I saw Mumbo in hermitcraft, my memories suddenly came back and I finally realized why I felt like I saw Grian and Mumbo before. So I checked out Lachlan and Captainsparklez's video again..... and I was correct. No wonder they were so familiar before. XD

Hmmmm, who to tag?.......

KaitouDarkHeart12 I'll tag you no matter what XD

Pi0_Human

chickenshaman I'm saving your sister for next time ;)

Lucy_The_Llamacorn

Ok Sayonara

See you beneath the
Moonlight
Ladies and gents;)