I need help/More art

Ok, so I need a little bit of help.

You see, I have this close friend who used to be my classmate. We both still talk even though I transferred to another island.

(As always I'll call the friend MJ  because reasons)

Something bad happened (nothing too bad, you could say MJ was the only one hurt in that situation.)

Now I can't specifically say what happened but MJ was really sad and heartbroken. Like this was my first time seeing her like that.

Because most of the time, she's always annoyed with me and my annoying shenanigans. XD

But she was hurt, by a person.

Honestly I actually didn't know how to react. Part of me felt annoyed at this person who hurt my friend but really, I didn't felt like I hated this person. (Not that I'm saying that I tolerate his/her actions)

Like I actually felt emotionless during this situation. °^°

Of course I felt pity for MJ, but I didn't want are chat to get awkward if I just reply "Ok". So I texted MJ and pretended that I was mad at the person. Even though I wasn't actually mad.

(I don't mostly get mad that easily, I'd mostly brush it off)

And honestly, I actually don't know how to help her. I don't really understand personal problems like this, unless if I actually experienced it before.

So I wanna ask: "How can I help her?"

...

...

...

...

...

...

Seriously I need to do something about my emotions before I unexpectedly laugh in Odasaku's funeral. XD

But yeah now that I finished that, I wanna show something I made for 9 hours straight!

I'll put the reference first:

Reasons why most of my references are from Bungou stray dogs again? Because every scene between these three breaks my heart and they have perfect scenes for drawing trios. °^°

So here is what I made.

I'm not mostly a fan for these type of art styles, but I actually like this new art style. ;)

Also long story short, Mumbo and Iskall were supposed to be one of the main characters in my dark era story. Then I thought of Joe and he fitted the freaking description.

So you'll see those two in future chapters, after finishing dark era.

Now I'm gonna go and actually continue the rest of the chapters.

May your night
Shine like the moonlight
Ladies and gents! ;)
-Keichi Akechi