My stupid rant

Basically this chapter is me ranting about things that hit me real good. Whether good or bad.

I'll start with my emotional rant:

I_love_Polar_Bears I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME THIS SAD!! T^T
Your secretive hermit book was so sad and deep that I love it! I love you!

(Recommend checking it out)

And after reading that, I wanted to cheer myself up from that story so I went to YouTube and stumbled upon a hermitcraft animatic video. And  5 minutes later after watching it, my heart was even sadder than before.

You know why?.... Not because it was sad... becAUSE THE VIDEO ALMOST HAD THE SAME FREAKING PLOT AS THE FREAKING STORY HAD!! °^° (Kinda almost)

That video and story haunted me for days now, but I've finally removed that feeling off my chest so thank God. -.-

Let me just put the video here for you to check out.

Here's my angry rant:

I was just making a new chapter for my new book "Blood Lily" when I got a message from my classmate to play "Solve and Seek" (a game we made up)

And while playing it, I got a message from a close friend of mine. And I don't know why but she was angry at me. Texting "What's wrong with you?!" Repeatedly. I tried asking if I did anything wrong but she just said that she will talk to me later.

And I felt a bit nervous to talk to her again, so I ignored my phone for the whole weekend. On Sunday though, I checked all my ignored messages and found her text saying sorry to me, and that she was in a bad mood during that time. Like she was upset with someone else.

Of course it's understandable to be in a bad mood, we have those times.

But the fact that she took all her anger out on me actually.... Hurts
Because I said before, she texted "What's wrong with you?!" Even though I did nothing to her. So basically I was worried for nothing!

And for once, I actually felt angry at her!

Many of my friends would get pissed off at me because of many reasons like:

. Because I'm hanging out with someone else instead of them
. Because I say something that triggers them even though I'm talking about something else
. Because I'm accused for something I didn't do
Etc.

And of course they would apologize in the end. I mean, we were in elementary during that time. 😂

But now that I think about it, it hurts to think about it. And I can't bring myself to hate her, considering that she has so problems in life after I transferred. So I can't blame her if she's in a bad mood.

But please don't take out all your anger to your friends if they weren't any part of this. Ok? Good. ;)

Now my happy rant:

IT'S ALMOST MY TWO BREAK!!! :D

Hooray!

Also I've been recently watching this anime that I slowly taken a liking of called "Ouran High school Host club". ^°^

And honestly

And honestly.......

If you know this anime, then don't mind me and my memes. 😂

I can't help it! Mori and Hunny Senpai reminded me of Mumbo and Grian! 😂😂😂😂

Don't @ me. 😑

Ok lol, I'm done ranting now.

Byeeee