Tag me and I'll tag you

Oof, there is something with me and making weird and cringey titles every time I'm tagged....

Mwe, let's move on from that. As always Unicornthalady tagged me, lol.

So save yourselves from a lot of explaining. 😂

1. How did you get into hermitcraft

I'll try to make this as short as possible.....

So I saw Grian and Mumbo in a guess the Minecraft YouTuber video either by Lachlan or Captainspraklez but didn't care who they are because I wasn't interested.

Three years later, in 2018,  I wanted a natural disaster video in Minecraft and Grian popped out. (And I swear to God I saw that YouTuber before)

The next day, Grian was in my recommendation saw I tried watching it. And i somehow liked his old videos like yandere high school or build battle so I checked his latest videos.

Watched one of his hermitcraft videos, saw Mumbo (And suddenly remembered that I seen these two before years ago) and most of my top ten Minecraft YouTubers were mostly the hermit's..... Lol

2. What's your favourite elybeatmaker remix?

That's a very interesting question with so many answers...

It's either hermitgang or the hermitcraft mashup. ;)

3. Favourite group of hermits?

Seeing as you didn't specifically say trio or company then all of them. 😏

4. What's your favourite event in hermitcraft so far?

Again, and interesting question with multiple answers. ;)

Honestly I really can't choose, but for now it will be the build off. FOR NOW!!

5. Choose two or more hermits that represent yourself.

.

.

.

.

I'm called the Grian of the group me, chickenshaman and Unicornthalady made called the Stray mates.

Seeing as I'm in no position to judge,  why don't you choose what hermit I represent, seems fair? 😏

6. Organize Grian's storage system or fix a bug from Mumbo's redstone?

...

...

...

If I organize Grian's system or fix Mumbo's bug, will I get paid?....

I'm joking! 😂

Can't I try hiding all Diorite from Iskall count? No? Then Grian's storage system will do.

7. Area 77 Bois or hippie bois?

Now that I like Scar and Doc a little more than before, I can't choose between these two.....

I'll go with both

8. What would the infinity portal take you to?

I would answer either Bungou stray dogs world or hermitcraft.

Or the world I call my dreams.....

9. Who would you like to see in hermitcraft?

I just wanna imagine Zloy or Pix in hermitcraft and how they can recap at the same time, now that's a big challenge.

10. Best inside jokes in hermitcraft?

Mumbo's rant about Sahara not working during the opening, I kept replaying that moment. 😂

And I remembered Joe said something before storage wars was over. "I'm gonna go eat a potato, but that will probably spook him. Mumbo doesn't like potato related shenanigans."

I swear to God if you actually get this joke..... Stonks.

Who to choose?.........

AquaticAndFantastic you have been tagged! 😏

;D

May your night
Shine like the moonlight
Ladies and gents! ;)
-Keichi Akechi