To be an Architect

Now this.... Is probably gonna be a cringey story because I rushed a bit.

But I made this anyway because of mushroom bois related reasons.... Welp. T^T

~~~Iskall' POV~~~

You know, I've been thinking about this for a while now but.... I always wonder if I'll ever reach Mumbo and Grian's level? I mean, I'm not saying that I'm not successful, there are things that I accomplish on my own and I'm proud of that....

Though, they're like higher than me. They always seem to be someone you'd love to meet. Me, I'm just known for my hysterical laughs and Bumbo jokes. And apparently, kit Kat man...

They chose me to become part of the Architects after finding out about the sign prank, and yet...... I don't think I'm even close to their level.... I need to give my all to them...

~~~Mumbo's POV~~~

There are times when I feel useless to others..... Not a surprise, considering that I'm a spoon. Grian and Iskall does their best to improve Sahara.

Even though I was included in this project, it's like I'm slowly fading from the group, I don't remember the last time I helped after Sahara was officially open. Sahara memberships was the last time a participated, but I just flew away on a chair.

Am I even needed here?

~~~Grian's POV~~~

I'd always try to include other hermits to my life, like my demise game, the hippie commune, even Architects. It was fun to do this project with Mumbo and Iskall.

It just feels awkward when Mumbo and Iskall seems particularly close with each other, even as an architect or as a hermit. And I don't want to interrupt their fun, after all they were in previous hermitcraft seasons before.

So I'm kinda alone again..... Just like in the beginning.

~~~Iskall's POV~~~

But even so..... I'm glad they accepted me to the group. It was a project me and Mumbo once discussed about before, so it was nice for Grian to include me.

I don't think it doesn't matter about ranks and levels and how high is their popularity.....

~~~Mumbo's POV~~~

Though I might be somewhere around the world (recently the Philippines) I will always be of any help, whether if I gain something or not.

I'm still not completely useless, I can still any a big help for the team.

~~~Grian's POV~~~

Even if I do feel alone, they still accepted as a friend, as a prankster, as a crazy eggy hero? Which I'm not, what are they talking about?

Because of these projects and games I make, I was able to interact with the others. I was able to include most of us in the server. Heck I even got TFC to join! But anyways, back to the topic....

So whether making Sahara was a mistake or not, whether making these crazy ideas are pointless, all I'm gonna say is.....

"I'm glad to be an Architect..."

~~~The End~~~

Do you know what this story was based on?

This was based on this old but heart felt video. -.-

That's right freaking Mario and Luigi did this to me.

Their brotherly love somehow destroyed my soul again.

I even read freaking fanfictions about them in Google and it gave me this weird feeling in my heart. Is this feeling what you call feels? °^°

Then when I read a Christmas fanfiction and how Luigi was left in the shadows still supporting his brother, that was literally the last straw for me! °^°

Damnit I actually teared up T^T

Now I'm tempted to draw Mumbo as Luigi now. °^°

"May your night"
"Shine like the moonlight"
"Ladies and gents! ;)"
"-Keichi Akechi"